Men wearing thigh high boots

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Men wearing thigh high boots

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering if any of you have thigh high boots, if so do you wear them in your home or are you adventurous and wear them out in public. Say you might wear them to an ADULT BOOKSTORE. Do you get really big and hard when you wear them? Have you had sex with another while wearing them. If so lets hear about it, 8) 8)
Botas_altas1

Re: Hombres con botas altas

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I have a few pairs of boots that I can put on my feet. I have size 42EU, and it is not so easy that there are women's boots used with that size. I wear them at home to masturbate or to fuck with my wife. She also has high boots that I bought for her, so she can wear them when we fuck. I have ever been down the street and I have been driving with boots, but they were quite hidden, when wearing them inside the pants. For me it was exciting to walk with women's boots down the street. I am a boot fetishist and I love to fuck them and cum on them.
Stiefelreiter

Re: Men wearing thigh high boots

Post by Stiefelreiter »

I have a collection of around 25 pairs of boots, 5 of which are thigh highs.
I only wear them at home to make myself a little hot, and I got the chance to wear boots during sex multiple times!

Lexxxi

Post by Lexxxi »

I have a pair of knee boots with 5" heel and a pair of thigh high with 7" heel. I only wear them when I am alone.
liam324

Post by liam324 »

I have a pair of high boots, I only wear them when I'm alone. The box with them is hidden all the time so that no one nosy will see it.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the fact all of you have and do wear your boots for sex and fun. I love the three that Stiefeireter posted. I like to take my spouses boots and put the shoe part under my raging hard on and then rub the member on the leather.
I also have 2 thing high boots, one calfskin and one patent leather. I have to wait until I am alone to wear them.