Happy endings

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Player One

Happy endings

Post by Player One »

Has anyone gotten a happy ending massage? And if so how was your experience and did you go again right away or waited a week or two?

I just had my first one today and was cool.
Player One

Re: Happy endings

Post by Player One »

Player One wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:37 pm Has anyone gotten a happy ending massage? And if so, how was your experience, and did you go again right away or wait a week or two?

I just had my first one today, and it was cool.
During my third visit, I asked if she could use her feet, and the lovely Asian petite lady did just that. footjob happy ending. it was hot(I cum on her feet, and she fancy it for sure. she played with my dick with her feet and hand until I cum no more), and her feet were lovely.
Bertoldizas

Post by Bertoldizas »

Hallo
Last edited by Bertoldizas on Fri May 26, 2023 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whether you're a student struggling with essay-generator assignments or a professional writer seeking inspiration, essay-generator.ai is your ultimate writing companion.
Player One

Post by Player One »

Bertoldizas wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 5:12 amHallo
Hello
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I've got a Rub-&-Tug joint in town, but haven't been there yet. Well, I have a few, but the level of happiness that ending has seems to vary. Apparently, I need to bring a fuckbunch of extra cash.
Player One

Post by Player One »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:06 pm I've got a Rub-&-Tug joint in town, but haven't been there yet. Well, I have a few, but the level of happiness that ending has seems to vary. Apparently, I need to bring a fuckbunch of extra cash.
Yeah, it varies for sure. I usually take out about 180 cash because you never know.