New member introduction

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sgroentje

New member introduction

Post by Sgroentje »

Hello everybody

My name is Miguel from The Hague, Netherlands. And I had a thing for female feet and shoes since I was a kid, back then it was mostly the feet on first place and second the shoes, but now it is the other way around. It also started with high heel sandals but lately developed to almost all typ of shoes.
I have been 'enjoying' my whole life (childhood included, due some sexual experience involving female cousin), and I do still enjoy the life of a shoe and foot lover. Even all the new (for some) extremy variants inside my dirty pervy mind.

I know this webside from the good old days, and will always be my 'teenage-historic-shoefun-forum' go to. Always wanted to join the community and feel connected (as I feel lonely in this shoe love a lot) but was to afraid opening up. Needless to say that changed and I feel free exploring, connecting and sharing all we have.

Feel free to post or pm if you have questions to start off a convo, I would surely like and appreciate that. I do have to wait for approval tho.

Best of love, Mike
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off