What fetishes does everyone have?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lexxxi

What fetishes does everyone have?

Post by Lexxxi »

I love women's rings. Love to cum on them, rub them all over my cock.
What fetish does anyone else have?
nicklovesbootshox

Re: What fetishes does everyone have?

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

I love women’s shoes and women’s leather clothing and gloves! Love wearing it/them, love everything about it! I’m not into men in leather unless it’s men wearing women’s leather.
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

I´ve got a boot fetish, as well as I love all kinds of women´s leather and PVC clothing. I simply love the look, the feeling and that sound it makes. ;)
And from time to time I enjoy a ride on my inflatable toy pony, I wrote a bit on that here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=79349
sluttyboy

Post by sluttyboy »

To dress up as a slut, wear heels and get fuck by hot ladies in the ass is currently by biggest fetish.
heelsstayon.001.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Like what you do too, have you ever done this?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I like leather purses, love to enjoy the feeling of them all over my body.
guardainbasso

Post by guardainbasso »

sweaty and stinky feet and toejam
Check my Instagram page @Enjoy.Toeprints
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

Celebrities in high heel pumps.

I would love to smell the inside of most sexy celebs shoes as they always wear expensive designer pumps for hours on press junkets and red carpet events or even on set.

Imagine being able to sniff inside Ariana Grandes shoes after a long concert or Scarlett Johansson's boots after a day on the Avengers set. Or Selena Gomez's pumps, the list is endless.
Birki89

Post by Birki89 »

I have got a shoe and nylon fetish.

My favourite shoes are sandals especially Birkenstocks and gladiator sandals but other sandals with straps too. I also like sexy highheel sandals very much.

My other favourite shoes are Converse Chucks especially the higher ones and prefer the classic model.

It makes me horny when slutty and sexy girls wearing some of those shoes. I enjoy it when girls do kinky things or they‘re naked or they’re wearing sexy clothes while wearing one of those shoes. When they wear nylon pantyhose or tights makes me crazy right now :D

Sometimes I only wear nylon pantyhose or tights myself and wear Birkenstocks, Chucks or sandals and fuck birkenstock sandals or other shoes or make other kinky things. Sometimes I even use nailpolish and paint my toenails red.
Odalheim

Post by Odalheim »

Hi,
I also have a few fetishes. I love shoes, especially Pumps and boots,I like nylons, bra‘s and slips. I really get horny if those things are made of satin. I also love to rub my dick on satin dresses an shoot a load on them.
If possible, I wear these things myself when I shoot my loads on all those beauties…
If there are poeople from Germany, pm me.