are any female family members off limits...

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slingbacks77

are any female family members off limits...

Post by slingbacks77 »

...when it comes to cumming in their shoes?
lijones

Re: are any female family members off limits...

Post by lijones »

Kids are off limits. Everyone else 18/21+ Is fair game.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: are any female family members off limits...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Definitely kids as lijones said, but if you like really small feet there are women who are 5ft and they like to wear heels a lot as it boosts their height. I say that though but there's probably some small women who don't wear heels but the majority I have or do know love their high heels.
I have bought a job lot of size 3 ladies shoes before from a woman and I struggled to get hard as my brain just seemed to attach them to young girls even though the woman I bought them from was said 5ft tall and I had gone on her facebook photos and seen her in one of the pairs.
Size 5, 18+ for me.
Also your own children no matter what age, that's really creepy and off limits.
I got started with my mothers shoes but then that is all that was available to me, a shoe fetish (for me) is all devouring if I let it get out of hand in terms of detaching my self from them and having no contact with women's shoes then I would probably end up dropping to the feet of a woman in the street and kissing her heels and feet and consequently getting arrested. And divorced. And becoming a social pariah. So at an early age when my mothers shoes were all I had I took them when I could until such a time as I had access to other women's shoes and boots.
I think a sister's shoes comes under the same as a mother's shoes, if that is all you have access to then you have to release your inner cravings somehow.
Aunties? Maybe, especially if she isn't blood related.
In-laws... Fill yer boots! I know I have.