If you secretly love shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

zanon

Re: If you secretly love shoes

Post by zanon »

Great advice, thanks a lot mate! I found that I am avoiding sex with her to not disappoint her when I 'can't' which naturally leads to her asking questions, I told her it is in my insecurity towards myself and that it is inside my head, she is not the most understanding person in the world, but we will get there -)

Thanks again
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I know what you are saying, I have a lust for patent leather boots, and I bought some for my partner. We went away for the weekend and I talked her into wearing her new boots to bed. I spent to much time kissing and feeling them and she felt uneasy. While I on the other hand had the biggest hard on she had ever seen. Women have to know as men age we need additional stimulation to get and keep a big hard on.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Just think how much fun it would be to both wear cum fuck me pumps.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I often think about her wearing her heels and all the times I enjoy them without her knowing. I find it a turn on to be doing her but thinking about her sexy patent heels that I smell kiss and do when she has no idea. I’m also lucky in that I love her sneakers and sometimes I manage to get her to wear the same pair of socks without knowing, which gets some scent to them. If I can I sneak these to bed and secretly smell them when we do it - result is huge boner!
zanon

Post by zanon »

It's come to the point were I doubt myself so much it is not easy anymore to get a full on erection with her, she's reasonably okay with it, but I am becoming less and less secure. I know it's not a physical thing as I wake up with a huge full on boner each morning but damn, I wish I could just shut off my brain and not be insecure, because it's becoming a vicious cycle like this. FML...
louislu

Post by louislu »

zanon wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:42 am Do you guys still get turned on 'sufficiently' by having 'normal' sex with your girlfriend if that's not foot/shoe related?

Although I have the hottest girl I could desire, I recently had 2 cases of not getting it up, trying to cut myself off from online stimulation and hoping that works...

Any tips would be welcome
...when this happens, you know it is time to ask your partner to wear heels in the act, no choice :D
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I'm still turned on regardless of if she wears shoes during sex or not. She's done it a couple times, and my ex did it a few times, too. It makes it better, but I can still easily fuck her without her in any shoes.
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

Sometimes I have a pair of my favorite shoes by the bed and if I need a little extra I can just turn slightly and see them