Ethical question

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

[FFL]

Ethical question

Post by [FFL] »

I didn't know where to post this topic, so moderators feel free to delete or move it.
In your opinion, is there anything wrong with addressing a sex worker and asking her to have a foot fetish interaction? To understand, something like the image in the forum header.
All that, of course, with the sex worker consent. And considering I'm single, unmarried and childless.

Let me know your opinion
jonno1066

Re: Ethical question

Post by jonno1066 »

I don't see an ethical issue if you are okay with it yourself. This is maybe the most important question. Do you really want to do it, or will you regret it? Is it better remaining a fantasy? And if she doesn't want to do it for money, she'll say no.
Shoelooker

Post by Shoelooker »

Last edited by Shoelooker on Wed May 25, 2022 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leatherbootfucker

Post by leatherbootfucker »

I couldn't agree more with shoelooker.
I did this a couple of times, here are some more thoughts to it:
1. rule number one is you need to tell what you want, otherwise the sexworker cannot know what you like. there are so many fetishes and needs out there. The first time when I had sex and she removed her shoes, I said something like oh this is sad... She asked whether I wanted her to keep the shoes on and I nodded. No problem she said and I fucked her while sniffing her shoes.
2. The worst thing that can happen is that a sexworker doesn't agrees to your fantasy. So you need to ask her if you are allowed to cum on her shoes and feet. When she agreed she will also better know how to give you the best experience.
3. Sometimes sexworkers don't want you to shoot a load of cum onto or into her heels or boots. I had fun with those who were open to it. What I did is, to buy a pair of leather boots in a design I liked very much. I brought them with me and asked the sexworker to put them on. They typically do it and then they don'T care when you shoot your load all over them.
4. In the end they do a job. No need to feel embarassed. It doesn't hurt and it is really easier for her to fulfill this wish than anal sex, receiving a facial or what so ever...
Fixer123123

Post by Fixer123123 »

What dictates ethical behavior to you
lijones

Post by lijones »

I may or may not have paid a lady of the night to wear a pair of slippers and give me a slipper job in them. She was cool with it and we had quite a few evening together. Even got her to do some pedal pumping for me. It ended when we both got caught up with the law.
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

What kind of slippers? Were they funky?
shoecum_x

Post by shoecum_x »

Hello, everyone!

I have a "problem"
I have two very good friends who are totally hot and own super cool shoes.
One is called Carolin and the other Lara.

I've had the chance to take good care of some of Carolin's shoes a couple of times and I've done so because she just makes me incredibly horny :P
Once I even had the chance to cum on her used and washed bras, panties and socks.
But I didn't dare because I was afraid that they would notice something and I also felt bad about spreading my sperm in her underwear.

Then Lara once stored some clothes at my place for a few days.
These included panties, socks and Adilettes.
Although I jerked off a bit with her things, I never cum on them because I was scared and had a guilty conscience.

Carolin is on vacation soon and I will get her key...that means I have access to all her stuff! <3 :twisted:
I'm contemplating whether I should have fun with her shoes again, or add underwear this time, or swap out some of her shoes/clothes for others so I can keep her stuff.

What do you think, is that ok/what should I do or is this a breach of trust?

Thank you in advance for your help - this is really a dilemma for me :D
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

shoecum_x wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:32 am Hello, everyone!

I have a "problem"
I have two very good friends who are totally hot and own super cool shoes.
One is called Carolin and the other Lara.

I've had the chance to take good care of some of Carolin's shoes a couple of times and I've done so because she just makes me incredibly horny :P
Once I even had the chance to cum on her used and washed bras, panties and socks.
But I didn't dare because I was afraid that they would notice something and I also felt bad about spreading my sperm in her underwear.

Then Lara once stored some clothes at my place for a few days.
These included panties, socks and Adilettes.
Although I jerked off a bit with her things, I never cum on them because I was scared and had a guilty conscience.

Carolin is on vacation soon and I will get her key...that means I have access to all her stuff! <3 :twisted:
I'm contemplating whether I should have fun with her shoes again, or add underwear this time, or swap out some of her shoes/clothes for others so I can keep her stuff.

What do you think, is that ok/what should I do or is this a breach of trust?

Thank you in advance for your help - this is really a dilemma for me :D
All of that is a breach of trust. Shoes, bras, panties... jerking off with them, or cumming on them without being given permission is a breach of trust. It's... also technically vandalism, so it's kind of a misdemeanor crime in most places.