Found/Abandoned Shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shadowdragon2007

Re: Found/Abandoned Shoes

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:17 pm I found a pair about 6 years ago abandoned next to a wall, it was early morning and I was driving to work when I saw them so I turned around as the streets were dead and picked them up.
They were a pink sating, round toe and medium height. The heel tips were long gone and worn away, the owner had obviously worn them for quite some time without tips as the covering on the heel and the part of the sole that covers the inner face of the heels was tatty and peeling away.
Despite the amount of wear they smelled like perfumed clean feet that had sweated in them.
Needless to say I fucked them and kissed and licked them a lot. Not sure what happened to them.
Oh wow. The owner was probably like "yea these are on their last legs. I am just going to get rid of them here" It sounds like those shoes have partied VERY hard.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

shadowdragon2007 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:38 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:17 pm I found a pair about 6 years ago abandoned next to a wall, it was early morning and I was driving to work when I saw them so I turned around as the streets were dead and picked them up.
They were a pink sating, round toe and medium height. The heel tips were long gone and worn away, the owner had obviously worn them for quite some time without tips as the covering on the heel and the part of the sole that covers the inner face of the heels was tatty and peeling away.
Despite the amount of wear they smelled like perfumed clean feet that had sweated in them.
Needless to say I fucked them and kissed and licked them a lot. Not sure what happened to them.
Oh wow. The owner was probably like "yea these are on their last legs. I am just going to get rid of them here" It sounds like those shoes have partied VERY hard.
Absolutely, it was summertime so i would guess that she walked home barefoot as i have seen so many women do when carrying their shoes.
shadowdragon2007

I rarely see that happen in my area. Especially since the ground sometimes gets too bumpy.
jayd

Post by jayd »

I've always enjoyed finding abandoned shoe, annoyingly I've not found any in a long while, other than at shoe donation banks. This was one of my favourite finds from a long time ago. Abandoned just behind my local pub - needless to say it was coming home with me!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shadowdragon2007

jayd wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:38 am I've always enjoyed finding abandoned shoe, annoyingly I've not found any in a long while, other than at shoe donation banks. This was one of my favourite finds from a long time ago. Abandoned just behind my local pub - needless to say it was coming home with me!!
I’m sure you will find an abandoned shoes one day. But this heel is a nice find. It even has some nice wear on the insoles. You still have this heel?
shadowdragon2007

So a few days ago, I found these black heels in a parking lot while I was driving around. I drove up to them and I saved these beauties. They have a bit of smell when I got them. (I had to post these on Imgur. I keep on getting an HTML error when I try to upload the image here.)

https://imgur.com/7GwbEB1

https://imgur.com/1n0F6NA
2insole

Post by 2insole »

shadowdragon2007 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:55 pm So a few days ago, I found these black heels in a parking lot while I was driving around. I drove up to them and I saved these beauties. They have a bit of smell when I got them. (I had to post these on Imgur. I keep on getting an HTML error when I try to upload the image here.)

https://imgur.com/7GwbEB1

https://imgur.com/1n0F6NA
Great find! I would love to smell them
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I was excited to find this left shoe this morning. The right shoe was 30 metres away from the other! I’m assuming the owner was a little drunk as she discarded them as they don’t look cheap. I picked them up as discreetly as I could. I’ve brought them home now so I can’t wait to get time alone with them when my wife goes out. I’m so glad I found both shoes. I have wanked with single found shoes before but I find it munch more if an erotic experience when I’ve got both. They are absolutely trashed so they’ll be no good to anyone else. Rest assured, before I put them in the rubbish/trash I’ll post pics of my shoe wank session on this thread. By the way, I don’t think this should be posted on ‘off topic silliness!’ Discarded/abandoned/found shoes are very sexy and they seem to arouse a lot of shoe fetishists like me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shadowdragon2007

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:23 am I was excited to find this left shoe this morning. The right shoe was 30 metres away from the other! I’m assuming the owner was a little drunk as she discarded them as they don’t look cheap. I picked them up as discreetly as I could. I’ve brought them home now so I can’t wait to get time alone with them when my wife goes out. I’m so glad I found both shoes. I have wanked with single found shoes before but I find it munch more if an erotic experience when I’ve got both. They are absolutely trashed so they’ll be no good to anyone else. Rest assured, before I put them in the rubbish/trash I’ll post pics of my shoe wank session on this thread. By the way, I don’t think this should be posted on ‘off topic silliness!’ Discarded/abandoned/found shoes are very sexy and they seem to arouse a lot of shoe fetishists like me!
So much I want to get those from you so it doesn’t end up in the trash! But these are a great find.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:23 am I was excited to find this left shoe this morning. The right shoe was 30 metres away from the other! I’m assuming the owner was a little drunk as she discarded them as they don’t look cheap. I picked them up as discreetly as I could. I’ve brought them home now so I can’t wait to get time alone with them when my wife goes out. I’m so glad I found both shoes. I have wanked with single found shoes before but I find it munch more if an erotic experience when I’ve got both. They are absolutely trashed so they’ll be no good to anyone else. Rest assured, before I put them in the rubbish/trash I’ll post pics of my shoe wank session on this thread. By the way, I don’t think this should be posted on ‘off topic silliness!’ Discarded/abandoned/found shoes are very sexy and they seem to arouse a lot of shoe fetishists like me!
I'd love to have my way with them