Broken/wobbly heels

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kendrafan

Broken/wobbly heels

Post by Kendrafan »

Hi, first new topic I've put on so please be kind! Not sure if this is the right place?

Does anyone else have an interest or specific thing with women wearing shoes with wobbly or broken heels or rocking/leaning on their heels?

It seems to be a bit if a niche interest I have I wondered if there was anyone else out there?
brewfan8

Re: Broken/wobbly heels

Post by brewfan8 »

I do
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

I love it. All excessive wear and tear is fun. Plenty of heel damage on my flickr page. - https://www.flickr.com/photos/190230141@N05/
hogl

Post by hogl »

Yes, I like it too. It's hot when girls wear out or break their heels.
Kendrafan

Post by Kendrafan »

Yea I find it pretty cool, especially if they keep on wearing them like that too, I think the lack of care for them is a turn on
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love to see a woman wearing high heels that are scuffed at the point and along the sides and also where the sole curves over and down the heel, love to see that bottom part not stisking to the inner face of the stiletto. Also i love to see a woman in heels that have completely worn the heel tip away or the heel tip is so worn on one side that when she walks her foot kinks out to the side.
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Some of my badly looked after heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

The heels on these now bend backwards and forwards. I think the metal thingy has snapped in half.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
louislu

Post by louislu »

davestratford1 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:26 pm Some of my badly looked after heels.
...a bunch of havocs!
...who's wearing them on your pictures? You or another slut? :D
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

The block heels finally went completely wrong. The rubber wore away totally, leaving the plastic to do the job. Bent, twisted and wobbly. Just how it should be.