Broken/wobbly heels

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Broken/wobbly heels

Post by brewfan8 »

davestratford1 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 12:34 pm The block heels finally went completely wrong. The rubber wore away totally, leaving the plastic to do the job. Bent, twisted and wobbly. Just how it should be.
What's the plan for them
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

To keep using them!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I remember a few of us going to the woods and amongst us was this stunning woman who decided to wear high heel boots, the heel was chunky and so gave her quite a bit of support. However we had walked over some bad terrain and so when we got back to a friends house she discovered her heel was loose. Watching her wobble it whilst she still had it on her foot was so fucking sexy.
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

I may have been leaning on that heel a little too much. There was a "crunch" sound.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

davestratford1 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:43 pm I may have been leaning on that heel a little too much. There was a "crunch" sound.
Nice