Having shoes/boots fetish

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sucker4heels

Re: Having shoes/boots fetish

Post by sucker4heels »

I understand the feeling. It's not something you can easily talk about usually.
The large majority of people don't understand this fetish. They think a man shouldn't lower himself so submissive to the feet or even the shoes of women. In an evolutionary perspective I can see that.

I have bought a few mannequin dolls myself over time for the purpose of putting shoes and boots on them. They can surely help with making the imagination and fantasy a bit more real and 'touchable' and getting 'the job' done.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
Maryfetish

Post by Maryfetish »

Glad to see this post, I feel the same way. Love boots and stockings/tights. procured a couple of mannequins and enjoy dressing them up. A little fun with the camera. Here I am with them and yes, I am heterosexual
IMG_8239sf1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Nice gathering of 'friends' :)
Here are just a few of my collection...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

radared1

Post by radared1 »

Sweet pictures, have you ever put one up under your ass and rubbed your penis on the shaft of the boot?
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

Plenty of times 8)

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I have always loved the feel of wearing high heels and have worn them so long that I can easily walk in them, so to wear stockings and heels and a dress it makes me feel so sexy in a feminine way and understand how a woman feels when out on the town in the same kind of clothes.
For me they have to be stylish shoes, not 'tranny' shoes because when I am out and about and see a woman in heels then that is the style I want because they are what women wear and not men in drag.
Does that make me gay?
I have been turned on by wearing women's clothes and shoes since I was a child, equally I have loved to see two women kiss and have sex. In the last few years I have discovered all the things about a shoe fetish I am interested in in addition to what is on the net, quicksand sinking lesbians, women wearing heels in mud, crushing slugs and snails, etc, etc. The older I have got I have found myself finding more and more avenues to a shoe fetish that all go back to those early days of being turned on by a stiletto heel tip worn down to either the nail or so that the woman walks with her foot tilted sideways, mud on heels from walking across grass, well worn high heel shoes and of course their sound when walking in them. So to see a man cum on shoes while they are worn by a woman is yet another aspect and I have been lucky to have a wife who lets me worship her feet in high heels and cum on them. But one thing that I'm curious about is whether or not I would enjoy a man worshipping my feet in high heels and cumming on my feet and high heel shoes. Does that make me gay? Possibly, bi-curious maybe but shoe fetishism is such a large and confusing thing that it can unlock a part of you that you never thought existed, such as wearing high heels in the first place, slipping on soft nylons, you can be a crossdresser and still be straight but if like myself you are quite inquisitive then even trying it once and deciding that you are not into that particular kink means you are still straight.
As I can slip my slim feet into a ladies size 7 high heels and walk in them then my fantasy of being a woman and having men saturate my feet and heels in cum is for me as normal as first trying on my mums high heel boots.