Having shoes/boots fetish

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Liz.liz

Having shoes/boots fetish

Post by Liz.liz »

I wonder why is having a shoe fetish, boot fetish, and gloves fetish are being directly linked by most people as being a gay?

I mean, i like and love shoes, boots, and glove fetishism alot. I sometimes even crossdress my legs by wearing stockings and the shoes and boots i bought along with leather gloves before i masturbate and cum. I go crazy finding shoes and boots with largest size available so that i have the option to just fuck them and cum in them, or wear them and emulate the view of stockings, shoes, and boots being worn while masturbate and cum on them after if things gets boring. But even though i do those leg crossdressing, I know i am still a straight guy that still likes women and I don't see and even think of my self being interested with the same sex.

Its very hard here on my country to share this kind of fetishism to a girl or even your partner/wife. Its very rare to see a girl, lady, or a woman that is into being adventurous with shoe, boots and glove fetishm. You find one here, it's a gem! I remember myself sharing to a girl that was my closest friend about me being attracted to women wearing specific type of shoes, heels, and boots and I automatically received the response of "yuck, you're a gay!" type of impression from her. Which is kinda frustrating that leads me to just emulate it by myself.

I was even upto a point to buy a leg mannequin so i can suit it up with whatever socks or stockings i want and pair it with either shoes, heels, or boots and fuck em' simulating a lady's leg with the fetish i have which i can also use to create video content and share it to the community. :mrgreen:

I have a wife and 2 kids, and i love them very much. I chose not to share this fetishm to my wife as i know that this is something that cannot be easily understood, especially on the culture of my country. I do not want her to have the wrong idea. So i treat this as a different side of me or a "Me time", like having an oldschool car type of hobby.
Botas_altas1

Re: Having shoes/boots fetish

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I understand you perfectly, because I also like to wear boots and heels, as well as stockings, leather skirts and long leather gloves. And that's not why I'm gay. I'm still straight and I'm not interested in men at all. I only accept them if they are well disguised as a woman. I like to look at myself in the mirror while wearing it, because I am very excited to see the image of legs in boots. I see that people like us are classified as gay by our tastes. I see it in the Xhamster videos where you see a cock fucking some heels and in that same group they put us as gay tastes and it has nothing to do with it. We are fetishists of women's heels and boots, but it is women that we like and excite so much, that just by seeing an image that appears to be a woman, we already get like motorcycles.
Liz.liz

Post by Liz.liz »

"excited to see the image of legs in boots" or even in shoes and heels

Spot on!

One thing is, im having hard time sourcing out shoes, heels, and boots that fits perfectly on my feet. 😥
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

If you have big feet, it is difficult to find shoes and especially boots in large sizes. I wear a size 42 EU, and I have some pairs that I can wear, but I have many more that are women's sizes and I only have them to fuck.
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

This is a good point.
I too dress in leather and stockings, because of the feel, and this can make me cum pretty quickly.
If you look at any cross dressing videos, they also like to wear boots and leather and heels, but are not gay.
I am not gay, but love to see women dressed in heels boots and leather, but my does not share my interest, so I go solo!
Liz.liz

Post by Liz.liz »

Botas_altas1 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:44 am If you have big feet, it is difficult to find shoes and especially boots in large sizes. I wear a size 42 EU, and I have some pairs that I can wear, but I have many more that are women's sizes and I only have them to fuck.
Yep, i have a big feet.. I am EU45-46.. What is more frustrating is, most of the designs that is really appealing to me only has EU43 max. It would fit forcefully, but it ruins the curve and the overall appearance of the footwear.. I would like to buy women's shoes, heels and boots that fits my feet so that it can be double purpose.. I can fuck them or wear them while doing my thing depending on my mood. Honestly, i started by borrowing the cabin shoes type heels of my friends and colleagues and just fuck and cum on them, but then i gets boring and i wanted those to be worn while doing my thing, but no one to ask to do it. Ended up wanting to wear them instead along with stockings to emulate the image of sleek legs and heels.

Very frustrating :cry:
Liz.liz

Post by Liz.liz »

mi13ke wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:52 am This is a good point.
I too dress in leather and stockings, because of the feel, and this can make me cum pretty quickly.
If you look at any cross dressing videos, they also like to wear boots and leather and heels, but are not gay.
I am not gay, but love to see women dressed in heels boots and leather, but my does not share my interest, so I go solo!
Reminds me, i envy those couple that their partner allows them to wear their fetish shoes heels or boots and fuck, suck, handjob with satin or leather gloves, then makes them cum by a finale shoejob

Makes me want to buy an inflatable fuck doll so i can dress it up and do the thing satisfying this fetish. Take the video content creator "PlasticFace" for example. :mrgreen:
Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

Can you even put shoes on a sex doll?
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I have seen some pages with boots and shoes in large sizes. Haven't you seen them?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Just because you enjoy wearing and using sexy womens heels does not make you gay. It does mean you have a obession for womens shoe or clothes most women do not have this. If you enjoy it then go for it.