Ideas for Ballet Flat Destruction

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

zenhen

Ideas for Ballet Flat Destruction

Post by zenhen »

Hey guys,

Wasn’t sure whether to post this here or the flats forum but thought I’d try here first.

So, I’m planning on paying a girl to receive my favourite and sentimental pair of ballet flats soon to wear and then degrade and destroy for me over time. She will provide me with content of her wearing the slowly dirtying, dominating and destroying the flats for me.

They are a pair of black suede ballet flats with a big bow on each toe to sink her fun into.

Anyway, I’m looking for ideas for her to slowly destroy the shoes for me and I wanted to see what ideas you guys have? I’m really interested in her putting her cigarettes out with them, writing degrading stuff inside them and cleaning her dirty knickers with them but I’m not very creative... so looking for ideas to help the experience!

Please let me know if you guys have any ideas, or if you’ve done this before and have some tips!

Thanks so much,
Zen
zenhen

Re: Ideas for Ballet Flat Destruction

Post by zenhen »

Happy to share results with anyone whose keen on contributing ideas :)
Linda

Post by Linda »

My GF love destroy her ugly stinky ver old shoes.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zenhen

Post by zenhen »

Linda wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:57 pm My GF love destroy her ugly stinky ver old shoes.....
Ooh very nice! I love the idea of them getting knifed and hacked up!