Women trying on other women’s shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sh03s

Women trying on other women’s shoes

Post by sh03s »

Do we have any women who do that? Like, you work for a boss with the same shoe size as you who has shoes you could only dream of. Or you’re at a party and see a pair of Louboutins in your size. If that’s you and you have pictures and video, please holla at me.
D2

Re: Women trying on other women’s shoes

Post by D2 »

Friend wearing my wife's black leather jacket and leather skirt for a party. She tried on her knee high boots but decided it was "too much leather" :( . She is wearing my wife's shoes though :D .
IMG0082.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

D2 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:02 am Friend wearing my wife's black leather jacket and leather skirt for a party. She tried on her knee high boots but decided it was "too much leather" :( . She is wearing my wife's shoes though :D .IMG0082.jpg
Very nice
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

sh03s wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:54 am Do we have any women who do that? Like, you work for a boss with the same shoe size as you who has shoes you could only dream of. Or you’re at a party and see a pair of Louboutins in your size. If that’s you and you have pictures and video, please holla at me.
I'd love to see this too
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Bump
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I really enjoy seeing stuff like this
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Anyone else?
hogl

Post by hogl »

My ex-girlfriend participated in a photo shoot with her friends. She was wearing beige slingbacks and her friend had black suede shoes. The black shoes didn't match one of her dresses, and my ex swap suede heels to her own slingbacks.
My ex:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hogl

Post by hogl »

Her friend.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Hot