High heels in various conditions... in imagination

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Fe_Lins

Re: High heels in various conditions... in imagination

Post by Fe_Lins »

lovelyspring wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:38 pm
Fe_Lins wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm I like to see this kind of things, maybe you guys would like the movie "Drag me to Hell", the girl is always on beautiful shoes. But i like to imagine tings like that, like scenes where the girl are in a cemetery in heels and her shoes got stuck and when she will see her feet is over a body and her feet sink into the corpse and get more and more stuck and she became so terrified triying to pull her feet with no success and then she screams a lot and her feet is more and more inside that dead person
I watched that movie! Love her wearing black heels fighting with the old lady! Too bad she wasn't wearing sexy high heels when she was dragged into hell at the end of the movie...
I loved her shoes, love to see her wearing then in the movie. She really should be wearing a scarpin or a high heeled sandal ar the end
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Fe_Lins wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm
Fe_Lins wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm I like to see this kind of things, maybe you guys would like the movie "Drag me to Hell", the girl is always on beautiful shoes. But i like to imagine tings like that, like scenes where the girl are in a cemetery in heels and her shoes got stuck and when she will see her feet is over a body and her feet sink into the corpse and get more and more stuck and she became so terrified triying to pull her feet with no success and then she screams a lot and her feet is more and more inside that dead person
I watched that movie! Love her wearing black heels fighting with the old lady! Too bad she wasn't wearing sexy high heels when she was dragged into hell at the end of the movie...
I loved her shoes, love to see her wearing then in the movie. She really should be wearing a scarpin or a high heeled sandal ar the end
It's shame that I enjoy watching sexy girls fighting or even struggling in high heels...
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

lovelyspring wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:50 pm
Fe_Lins wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:28 pm
It's shame that I enjoy watching sexy girls fighting or even struggling in high heels...
I also enjoy it, idk it turn me on. I would like to see a scene like a girl in a skirt with a social blouse and a blazer wearing a strappy high heels have to cross a muddy cemetery in heels and suddenly she gets stuck and then she notice that her shoes are sinking into a corpse, she get terrified and scream a lot and once she get free from that she realize she is surrounded by decomposed zombies, she tries to run but her heels get stuck again, she get free again and run in the mud until she get trapped against the zombies and a high fence and her only chance is climbing a tree, so she start to climb but the zombies get her feet and she desperately try to kick them out craving her heels into their heads getting the shoes all messy from zombie gooey, but she can't take it anymore and the zombies get her feet, then her legs and get her.