Wife sniffs smelly socks without knowing :-)

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Angelripper19

Wife sniffs smelly socks without knowing :-)

Post by Angelripper19 »

Hi,

anybody here who get`s his wife or girlfriend in touch with smelly socks from other girls ?

I love to buy super smelly socks from hot girls which some of them are still wet from their sexy sweaty feet :D

When my wife is working on night shift, i place the socks on her pillow and masturbate by myself. I love the thought that she smelling the scent of stinky girl feet next time she sleeps in her bed :P

Sometimes i also get her toothbrush in touch with the socks :D

Anybody had the same idea ? :D
Athenex

Re: Wife sniffs smelly socks without knowing :-)

Post by Athenex »

Thats so hot i dont like cheating but think this is a good level of betrayal and your wife should be happy if she finds out because she isnt as good looking
Angelripper19

Post by Angelripper19 »

Athenex wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:47 pm Thats so hot i dont like cheating but think this is a good level of betrayal and your wife should be happy if she finds out because she isnt as good looking
Hi,

yes i like to do this very often :D

Last time she smelled without knowing the scent of some smelly socks from a pretty Soldier-Girl :P
The girl has worn the socks for a whole week in her Soldier-Boots :mrgreen:
Angelripper19

Post by Angelripper19 »

the smell was fantastic :D

those Boots made the Soldier-Girls feet so sweaty :mrgreen:

I think my wife enjoyed it too without her knowing :wink:

pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patrick72

Post by Patrick72 »

My wife sells her smelly socks….She works 10 to 12 hour shifts as a waitress/bartender….Was doing well selling them on Etsy but for some reason they closed her account…
Angelripper19

Post by Angelripper19 »

Patrick72 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:24 am My wife sells her smelly socks….She works 10 to 12 hour shifts as a waitress/bartender….Was doing well selling them on Etsy but for some reason they closed her account…
i´m sure she´s selling a lot of her tasty smelly socks :D

Perhaps you should try it too to give her a little bit scent of smelly girl feet without her knowledge :wink: