First time crossdressing

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

First time crossdressing

Post by radared1 »

Hi;
I was wondering what it was like the first time you dressed say in heels, a bra, panties and carried a purse? I did it in the home while everyone was away, I felt so sexy and wanted to go out but did not dare to.
When this virus goes away, I will put on some of my things and head out, most likely to an adult video arcade. Have any of you dressed and gone out? Or have you dressed at home and some pictures to share.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: First time crossdressing

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The first heels I wore were my mother's chunky heel knee high boots many years ago and it was such a sexual thrill that words cannot describe it, I felt as though this is where I want to be. It took me many years to wear a dress and bra and stockings, they all belonged to my mother in law and the thrill of doing that while she was at work, on her bed, in her living room and kitchen, before cumming on her sexy shoes is a sexual high that i have never matched by sex with a woman.
I have worn high heels at remote places with a path but never in public and amongst people.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Can we see how you look maybe ? :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:21 am Can we see how you look maybe ? :D
I don't have access to any clothes that currently fit but when I get some I'll post asap. :)
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nice !
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

After I discovered my boot fetish I stayed at a family hotel with my parents. The owner´s family lived in the building and there were nice boots outside. So every night I silently went down there and tried myself out a bit on those boots. I wished to try them on, but they were to small.

A while later I started buying my own clothes and I got some of the boots I remembered.
After some playing aroung I had to know what it felt like wearing them. So I did, and then the fetish grew into wearing complete outfits.
The moment I put wetlook leggings on for the first time was amazing. I got so horny about the look and the feel of those tight leggings. And ever since I get excited when I put something on, more so when it is new stuff.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How did you get your wife to accept it.