Crossdressing slut

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

joeshoc89

Re: Crossdressing slut

Post by joeshoc89 »

i have came to these pictures over and over again.... it would be my wildest fantasy to actually make this real!!!
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Enjoying myself walking at countryside, with my feet in smooth pantyhose and 5 inch black high heels. Pay a visit in abandoned factory, with almost all stuff removed. There is almost no one around, so it is quite creepy, that is the reason I come only at days. Walking up and down the stairs, stomping the ground to make sounds of high heels loud enought to enjoy the ASMR, without worrying if there is any homeless guy inside the rooms. What can he (or they) do? Kidnap me? Rape me? Stuck my one of my heels in my ass and give me a blowjob? I would enjoy that very much. Enjoy myself walking around at first floor, for a better glance in case anyone pass by and heard the sound of heel, not that I am afraid of it, but please don't let it be cops, I would rather raped hardcore by madness men than going to police station for further investigation.
Leave my heels there, if you guys happened to see it when you are exploring these areas, do me a favor, fill your loads on it, see after few months, if it is still there, if the factory is still abandoned, whose loads I will be stepping on when I go back and wear those heels again, walking around with the loads sticking between my pantyhose and inner insole of heels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
louislu

Post by louislu »

lovelyspring wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:27 am Enjoying myself walking at countryside, with my feet in smooth pantyhose and 5 inch black high heels. Pay a visit in abandoned factory, with almost all stuff removed. There is almost no one around, so it is quite creepy, that is the reason I come only at days. Walking up and down the stairs, stomping the ground to make sounds of high heels loud enought to enjoy the ASMR, without worrying if there is any homeless guy inside the rooms. What can he (or they) do? Kidnap me? Rape me? Stuck my one of my heels in my ass and give me a blowjob? I would enjoy that very much. Enjoy myself walking around at first floor, for a better glance in case anyone pass by and heard the sound of heel, not that I am afraid of it, but please don't let it be cops, I would rather raped hardcore by madness men than going to police station for further investigation.
Leave my heels there, if you guys happened to see it when you are exploring these areas, do me a favor, fill your loads on it, see after few months, if it is still there, if the factory is still abandoned, whose loads I will be stepping on when I go back and wear those heels again, walking around with the loads sticking between my pantyhose and inner insole of heels.
...merely 'mazing 😘
...some hints about the address may definitely allow some of us to make your dream come true :mrgreen:
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

There was a legend, a goddess with great power fought with a demon invading Earth, but failed under high power of demon, she finally used her ultimate magic, sacrifice her soul to seal the demon away. Rumors says that when one place high heels with seven different colors at seven particular area, setting up and burn it, it creates a ritual to summon the soul of goddess, and obtain her ultimate power come with the source of it: a pair of godly 7 inch high heel shoes, whoever wear it will be unstoppable, and it cannot be taken off for life!

I bluffed, of course. The truth is this is one of the heels i abandoned because it was broken. I left it at the entrance of an abandoned apartment, and guess what, few weeks after that, it was gone and after i searched almost everywhere, it was putting on the wooden sticks! And for the heels to stay on the sticks, it was carefully wrapped with vines! And I thought this place is safe enough for me to wandering around in high heels....

I will come by in a few weeks later, see what happen to this heel, and explore the whole place again, wearing my bra, skirts, pantyhose, and heels, if I am lucky enough to encounter whoever create this, there will be a lot of fun...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Damn i wish i could find these black heels :D
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Having my female outfit, wigs and heels, exploring the abandoned building. Beside the worries been seen by people, deep in me, I wished someone will see and come to me privately, doing something wild at the spot. Accidentally dropped a heel from second floor, then changed a pair of heel for better movement, rushing down to the entrance until something went wrong at the stairs. It didn't hurt a lot, luckily. After getting back the heels, enjoying myself downstairs, sitting on the window and dangling the heels, standing on low walls and embrace the breeze of wind.[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVJC5td ... e=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

I loved your latest video of you walking out in the rain. You're one brave slut!
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

thearkivist wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:09 pm I loved your latest video of you walking out in the rain. You're one brave slut!
Great thanks! Give me some idea sometime and see if i can make it ( not guaranteed, try to), I love high heels and enjoy doing a lot of activities in it!
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Brought my favourite black patent heels into forest, walking, climbing, PRETENDING FAINT AND DRAGGED, having them showering in mud, then leave them there for a day, collecting them back if it is not taken by some hikers or animals, let's see which of us is in luck to have it. What would you do if you get to find it and keep it? Let me know.
Leave your comment here and youtube if you like it, as a great support for me to keep going on, knowing that I am not doing one man show! But no forcing, comment only if you enjoy these, and give me some idea how to play with high heels as well

Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9xakWoppOM
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

lovelyspring wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:16 am
thearkivist wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:09 pm I loved your latest video of you walking out in the rain. You're one brave slut!
Great thanks! Give me some idea sometime and see if i can make it ( not guaranteed, try to), I love high heels and enjoy doing a lot of activities in it!
Does it ever snow in your part of the world? I would be set alight by some walks in the snow.