My crossdressing session

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lazlo

Re: My crossdressing session

Post by Lazlo »

Slutty little fuck heel you are modeling. They look sexy with your shaved cock exposed in one stocking.

Player One

Post by Player One »

I am enjoying the content! Keep it up. I also dabble and wear women's shoes and dress up too. Pm me if you want to share. I had a post not too long ago and took down the pics.
sweatyflats

Post by sweatyflats »

Today I went to help with the cleaning in my aunt's old house, we spent almost the whole morning cleaning, in the afternoon we cleaned her room, we stayed there for a few hours until under her bed I found 3 wedges, one pair and one odd, at that moment my mind went remembering that one of those old shoes were the first ones I smelled and licked when I was a child, I had an instant erection remembering the strong smell of feet they had, after that I offered to take all the garbage to the dump, just because inside one of the bags we put the shoes, arriving at my house I just dusted off the wedges and put on my lingerie, I was so excited remembering the smell of them while wearing the pair and rubbing the other on my cock It didn't take even an hour of how excited I was to jerk with those wedges, I ejaculated and jerked again 2 more times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love the wedges! I have a few pairs that I love to wear as well as a mule pair that make excellent slapping sounds when I walk in them.
sweatyflats

Post by sweatyflats »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:06 am I love the wedges! I have a few pairs that I love to wear as well as a mule pair that make excellent slapping sounds when I walk in them.
I love the slapping sound, it makes me horny
sweatyflats

Post by sweatyflats »

Shoelifeisgood wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:30 am
sweatyflats wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:46 pm Today I went to help with the cleaning in my aunt's old house, we spent almost the whole morning cleaning, in the afternoon we cleaned her room, we stayed there for a few hours until under her bed I found 3 wedges, one pair and one odd, at that moment my mind went remembering that one of those old shoes were the first ones I smelled and licked when I was a child, I had an instant erection remembering the strong smell of feet they had, after that I offered to take all the garbage to the dump, just because inside one of the bags we put the shoes, arriving at my house I just dusted off the wedges and put on my lingerie, I was so excited remembering the smell of them while wearing the pair and rubbing the other on my cock It didn't take even an hour of how excited I was to jerk with those wedges, I ejaculated and jerked again 2 more times
I love to do that too. can you give your self a footjob ?
yes I love doing it, in the last photos you can see how I did it
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I met a person at a goodwill store, they were shopping with a woman and he was dressed as a man except for his hair, it was long and held in back with a woman’s beret. I looked closer and saw he had on a woman’s watch and bracelet on his wrist. Then I noticed his nail polish. When he came out of the store I walked up to him and told him how good he looked. He has a mustache but said he will be removing it soon. He then unbuttoned his shirt and showed me his black bra. Wow!!!
sweatyflats

Post by sweatyflats »

Shoelifeisgood wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:30 am
sweatyflats wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:29 pm
sweatyflats wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:46 pm Today I went to help with the cleaning in my aunt's old house, we spent almost the whole morning cleaning, in the afternoon we cleaned her room, we stayed there for a few hours until under her bed I found 3 wedges, one pair and one odd, at that moment my mind went remembering that one of those old shoes were the first ones I smelled and licked when I was a child, I had an instant erection remembering the strong smell of feet they had, after that I offered to take all the garbage to the dump, just because inside one of the bags we put the shoes, arriving at my house I just dusted off the wedges and put on my lingerie, I was so excited remembering the smell of them while wearing the pair and rubbing the other on my cock It didn't take even an hour of how excited I was to jerk with those wedges, I ejaculated and jerked again 2 more times
Man, I should do that too. Do you use lube ?

you need to be a bit flexible, and I only use my saliva as a lubricant
sweatyflats

Post by sweatyflats »

Shoelifeisgood wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:12 am
sweatyflats wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:54 pm
Shoelifeisgood wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:30 am
sweatyflats wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:29 pm
Man, I should do that too. Do you use lube ?

you need to be a bit flexible, and I only use my saliva as a lubricant
Lol. How do I train for more flexibility and can you do two feet footjob?
just sit in a position similar to the lotus position, and bring your foot as close as possible to your cock, do it about 10 minutes a day, that's what I did so that my foot could reach my cock
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Lazlo wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:49 pm Slutty little fuck heel you are modeling. They look sexy with your shaved cock exposed in one stocking.

Mmm id love to join that fun