Modify shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Modify shoes

Post by brewfan8 »

Has anyone modified shoes to make them fit or just for fun
nicklovesbootshox

Re: Modify shoes

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Yes, I used to when I was younger, I have always had big feet (US mens 13) I would buy boots and heels that I liked from goodwill regardless of size. On boots I would cut out a hole in the heel just big enough so they would fit, but small enough they fit tight. For heelsnor flats I would cut both sides of the heel, fold it down, and either glue elastic bands to the shoe or use laces to tie them around my ankle. I might be able to find some pics of the modifications to boots, but I cant guarantee that. That was years ago!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

nicklovesbootshox wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:54 am Yes, I used to when I was younger, I have always had big feet (US mens 13) I would buy boots and heels that I liked from goodwill regardless of size. On boots I would cut out a hole in the heel just big enough so they would fit, but small enough they fit tight. For heelsnor flats I would cut both sides of the heel, fold it down, and either glue elastic bands to the shoe or use laces to tie them around my ankle. I might be able to find some pics of the modifications to boots, but I cant guarantee that. That was years ago!
That's awesome
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Anyone else?
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

think the most i ever did was slitting parts to make it nicer and a common thing was just fiddling with them in my hand that leads to them being a lot nicer to walk in for me at least
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

challanger244 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:09 pm think the most i ever did was slitting parts to make it nicer and a common thing was just fiddling with them in my hand that leads to them being a lot nicer to walk in for me at least
What kinds of things did you do?
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

brewfan8 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:42 am
challanger244 wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:09 pm think the most i ever did was slitting parts to make it nicer and a common thing was just fiddling with them in my hand that leads to them being a lot nicer to walk in for me at least
if you flex and twist them around in your hands it makes them more flexible for walking and what not and hey shoes dont just explode unlike stress balls when you apply excessive force and such
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

challanger244 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:51 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:42 am
if you flex and twist them around in your hands it makes them more flexible for walking and what not and hey shoes dont just explode unlike stress balls when you apply excessive force and such
Cool
xpowerr

Post by xpowerr »

I cut toe box in sneakers , and I fuck this hole.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

nicklovesbootshox wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:54 am Yes, I used to when I was younger, I have always had big feet (US mens 13) I would buy boots and heels that I liked from goodwill regardless of size. On boots I would cut out a hole in the heel just big enough so they would fit, but small enough they fit tight. For heelsnor flats I would cut both sides of the heel, fold it down, and either glue elastic bands to the shoe or use laces to tie them around my ankle. I might be able to find some pics of the modifications to boots, but I cant guarantee that. That was years ago!
Find any photos