Anyone like wear other peoples shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Anyone like wear other peoples shoes

Post by brewfan8 »

Shoelooker wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:15 pm Ah okay, I tried the best to set her hot peeptoes in scene ;-)

She has an EU 38 I have 42-43
Would so badly love to wear her bride shoes!
I'd love to see her shoes
Shoelooker

R

Post by Shoelooker »

S
Last edited by Shoelooker on Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Shoelooker wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 7:45 pm She has quite a lot of shoes and boots 😀
Anything you can actually fit into?
Shoelooker

R

Post by Shoelooker »

O
Last edited by Shoelooker on Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nice i defintly want more !
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Shoelooker wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:58 am Once I had this cute sexy ankle boots of her that fit to me. But I don't have them anymore. Maybe one or two pairs of her wedges could fit.
Would like to see if the wedges fit
Shoelooker

R

Post by Shoelooker »

B
Last edited by Shoelooker on Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:14 am
Shoelooker wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:58 am Once I had this cute sexy ankle boots of her that fit to me. But I don't have them anymore. Maybe one or two pairs of her wedges could fit.
Would like to see if the wedges fit
No problem
Loaloa

Post by Loaloa »

What can I say. I assume this small thing was launch my non-binarity.
When I was a kids (genetically I am boy) my sisters dressed me many times and I realised really quickly they do this because my body looks really feminine. And the crucial point of this play was always a wearing woman shoes. When I grown up I just realise there is a worth to keep my body in more feminine mode to have this ability to wear a woman clothiers and looks good with them. Now I am non-binary(but way more in a feminine side) and only what was left from my men body is mine winkie. Rest of it is a woman body, and this is amazing excuse to wear woman shoes. I just love it I can wear high boots without any judgement. And this is my point - sometimes when one of my friends has some really nice looking shoes, boots etc - I can easily ask her to borrow me those or just let me wear them and check do they fit. In this moment I go to toilet and completely legally wearing sexy shoes I can jerk off really quick :P

few times i was in situation when my shoes was wet or dirty so I had excuse to borrow some shoes from my friends. That way I can experience this really hot feeling when you wear your friends sexy shoes, boots completely legally next to her and enjoyed this smell or really hot feeling when you walking in boots and feel warm sweat of original owner :P

That's how I said previously - my wardrobe is in 75% woman now, so I am used to wearing women's clothes every day. But shoes - I never got rid of this fetish :P
Shoelooker

R

Post by Shoelooker »

M
Last edited by Shoelooker on Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.