Does anyone drive in heels ?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Brevelyn

Does anyone drive in heels ?

Post by Brevelyn »

Has anyone else mastered the art or frequently drives in high heels?
Let's see your favorite pair, or a story or concern of driving in heels.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Does anyone drive in heels ?

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I wore my wife's shoes to go to a field I used to live near, the she shoes were 3 inches and quite easy to drive.
I suppose it depends on the car really as well as I've had some that have had an accelerator that went down further than others r was stiffer, the big problem for me wearing heels is concentrating on the road as my cock throbs at the feeling of liberation driving past people in my wife's heels.
Also there's the risk of a copper pulling you over and you're sat there with a big hard on and your wife's shoes on, very embarrassing for me as I love the secrecy of my 'fetish'.
But yeah, no problem for me driving in heels so far.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:17 pm I wore my wife's shoes to go to a field I used to live near, the she shoes were 3 inches and quite easy to drive.
I suppose it depends on the car really as well as I've had some that have had an accelerator that went down further than others r was stiffer, the big problem for me wearing heels is concentrating on the road as my cock throbs at the feeling of liberation driving past people in my wife's heels.
Also there's the risk of a copper pulling you over and you're sat there with a big hard on and your wife's shoes on, very embarrassing for me as I love the secrecy of my 'fetish'.
But yeah, no problem for me driving in heels so far.
I've had some of those same concerns: Getting into an accident, getting pulled over (And I'd likely know the cop), etc. Just last week, a temporary work sign had blown into the traffic lane. Normally, I would've gotten out and moved it aside. This time, I just rolled along side the road workers and told them about it. I wasn't about to exit my car, wrestle with a road sign, while strutting about in gray patent 4" stiletto pumps.
One thing that is a thrill; Going through a drive-thru. (TRY IT !!)
Sarahcd85

Post by Sarahcd85 »

I love driving in heels, i usually wear my 5 inch black patent heels when driving and wear them as much as possible when driving.
also the thrill and excitement you get when you are driving
i have done some videos as well and uploaded them to my YouTube channel.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Sarahcd85 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:28 am I love driving in heels, i usually wear my 5 inch black patent heels when driving and wear them as much as possible when driving.
also the thrill and excitement you get when you are driving
i have done some videos as well and uploaded them to my YouTube channel.
Sadly, I do better with 4" & 5" stilettos, than I do in work boots.
Right now, I have found the grey to be the most comfortable and functional. Prior to that, the black pair was used quite frequently.

SarahCD85 : What is the search terms or screen name we can find your YouTube vids with ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Full credit to you ladies driving in heels. Drives guys like myself crazy when seeing a women hop out of the Drivers side wearing heels. Saying that, the black pair o heels are well hot.
You know that smell is an all time high
Sarahcd85

Post by Sarahcd85 »

it's sarahacd24
profile sarah jane

videos aren't that good at the moment but i hope to improve them as a keep doing them
I can drive in heels better than trainers or work shoes
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Sarahcd85 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:05 pm it's sarahacd24
profile sarah jane

videos aren't that good at the moment but i hope to improve them as a keep doing them
I can drive in heels better than trainers or work shoes
I finally got to check out your YouTube submissions. Six inch stiletto pumps are hardcore !!
You also have amazingly good taste in heels/boots, and quite the figure for your choice of clothing. BRAVO !!
Sarahcd85

Post by Sarahcd85 »

Brevelyn thank you
Spikey983

Post by Spikey983 »

The secret of driving in heels?

Wear something you can take off very quickly. You cannot avoid the unforeseen accident, but you can, and should, drive defensively, the more so if embarrassment is a factor. Enjoy!