who loves squeezing into too small Women's shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

meko60

Re: who loves squeezing into too small Women's shoes

Post by meko60 »

triwind2 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:32 am Yes! I'm more into sneakers, but it feels so good to look down and see my feet in little shoes. I'm trying to transition from doing it occasionally to accepting shoes that are several sizes too small as "my shoes" and just trying to get used to the feel of squished toes.

Can you describe how wearing the boots feels and what other shoes you wear too small? Thanks!
I'm completely addicted into boots, and wearing some who squeezed my feet it's amazing, I love how tight they fit since the toes to the ankle.
Sometimes I wear normal shoes but always with some heel and more often wear sandals and wedges.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

meko60 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:58 am
triwind2 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:32 am Yes! I'm more into sneakers, but it feels so good to look down and see my feet in little shoes. I'm trying to transition from doing it occasionally to accepting shoes that are several sizes too small as "my shoes" and just trying to get used to the feel of squished toes.

Can you describe how wearing the boots feels and what other shoes you wear too small? Thanks!
I'm completely addicted into boots, and wearing some who squeezed my feet it's amazing, I love how tight they fit since the toes to the ankle.
Sometimes I wear normal shoes but always with some heel and more often wear sandals and wedges.
I've got a pair of tight ankle boots that feel great with them squeezing my feet
hogl

Post by hogl »

I started putting on my mother's shoes from childhood. By the end of school, my legs were no longer able to fit in them. But there are only heeled sandals that I can still pull on. They are size 37 and my foot is size 43 (10,5 UK).
Now I'm trying to put on my girlfriend's heels. Now I'm trying to put on my girlfriend's heels. She wears size 38-39.
These are shoes in size 39 (7 UK).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Nice shoes hogl. How tight are they on your 43 feet?
hogl

Post by hogl »

meko60 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:59 am Nice shoes hogl. How tight are they on your 43 feet?
I enter them with some effort. I can walk in them normally. But when I take it off, my legs hurt, as if they had come out of a vice.
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Today I'm squeezing my feet into a 37EU black sandals, with peep toe.
DSCF5779.JPG - resized.JPG
DSCF5780.JPG - resized.JPG
DSCF5781.JPG - resized.JPG
DSCF5782.JPG - resized.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cosgeek

Post by cosgeek »

Does anyone have any tips on wearing too small size shoes. I’m a women’s US 12, and have a pair of 8.5 stilletos and 7.5 slingbacks that I wanna fit into. Does wearing silky tights/stockings help? Also, what’s the smallest size you’ve been able to fit into?
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

cosgeek wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:26 am Does anyone have any tips on wearing too small size shoes. I’m a women’s US 12, and have a pair of 8.5 stilletos and 7.5 slingbacks that I wanna fit into. Does wearing silky tights/stockings help? Also, what’s the smallest size you’ve been able to fit into?
Let's see the shoes. Tights help. some kind of lubrication could be useful too. I wear a 10 and have squeezed into a 7 before
meko60

Post by meko60 »

I agree with brewfan8, tights are very helpful when wearing boots. I wear a 40UE and have squeezed into a 36EU (sandals).
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Squeezing my feey into a 36EU sandals,
Sandálias altas 36 (25).JPG
Sandálias altas 36 (1).JPG
Sandálias altas 36 (2).JPG
Sandálias altas 36 (3).JPG