Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nikohannover

Re: Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

Post by nikohannover »

i would have done it. lick it all up
louislu

Post by louislu »

nikohannover wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:54 am i would have done it. lick it all up
...would have been a wonder
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Finally some cold days to wear this.
DSCF4079.JPG
DSCF4080.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

meko60 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:24 am Finally some cold days to wear this.
DSCF4079.JPGDSCF4080.JPG
Nice boots
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Gosto deseas botas.
189 074

Post by 189 074 »

Sexy Stiefel
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

heiße Beine in geilen Siefeln
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Botas_altas1 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:03 am Gosto deseas botas.
Obrigado.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

So our next door but one (female) neighbour who moved in three years ago but we never see knocked on my door yesterday and asked if I knew how to change a wheel on a car. I said I did but was busy and did she need her car urgently, her reply was that she had asked a work friend to pick her up to get to work so not urgent but needed tomorrow (today).
Now she's a very attractive woman and looked like the kind of woman to have really nice shoes, so I told her I could do it in the afternoon but would she be able to leave me with an outside socket for the air pump. Her answer was to give me her second set of keys and for me to lock up when I had finished, she would pay me she said but I was already thinking that she had paid me... In heels.
She I went home and waited for her to leave, gave it ten (long) minutes and headed round, quickly changed the wheel, put the flat in her boot, plugged the tyre pump into her cigarette socket in the car (see what I did there?) pumped it to the correct pressure and checked to make sure everything was safe and properly done.
So I headed into her house, washed my hands in the sink and wandered upstairs where I found her bedroom and a wardrobe that was incredibly messy but in amongst it all were size 6 shoes. I grabbed the first two pairs I could find and spirited them away to my empty house.
20220115_230834.jpg
20220115_230852.jpg
20220116_001842.jpg
Needless to say I have had a set cut for myself and after talking with her last night it seems she works 9 til 3 Wednesday to Sunday, so I think that with great care I shall be exploring her bedrooms.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:23 am So our next door but one (female) neighbour who moved in three years ago but we never see knocked on my door yesterday and asked if I knew how to change a wheel on a car. I said I did but was busy and did she need her car urgently, her reply was that she had asked a work friend to pick her up to get to work so not urgent but needed tomorrow (today).
Now she's a very attractive woman and looked like the kind of woman to have really nice shoes, so I told her I could do it in the afternoon but would she be able to leave me with an outside socket for the air pump. Her answer was to give me her second set of keys and for me to lock up when I had finished, she would pay me she said but I was already thinking that she had paid me... In heels.
She I went home and waited for her to leave, gave it ten (long) minutes and headed round, quickly changed the wheel, put the flat in her boot, plugged the tyre pump into her cigarette socket in the car (see what I did there?) pumped it to the correct pressure and checked to make sure everything was safe and properly done.
So I headed into her house, washed my hands in the sink and wandered upstairs where I found her bedroom and a wardrobe that was incredibly messy but in amongst it all were size 6 shoes. I grabbed the first two pairs I could find and spirited them away to my empty house. 20220115_230834.jpg20220115_230852.jpg20220116_001842.jpg
Needless to say I have had a set cut for myself and after talking with her last night it seems she works 9 til 3 Wednesday to Sunday, so I think that with great care I shall be exploring her bedrooms.
Wow