Guys, I have to vent here...

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slippercreamer

Guys, I have to vent here...

Post by slippercreamer »

1) I am really getting tired of people asking if we want to see pics of some shoes, or the OP cumming on shoes, or pics of the women wearing the shoes. Or asking, sHoULd i cUm THeSe?! What the fuck do you think? People are going to say, "No, thanks. Just talk about it endlessly, please." Don't ASK, just POST THE DAMN PICS. You're polluting the forum with needless questions which spawn needless answers, which creates meaningless topics that quickly hit a dead end. The whole point of the forum is to go ahead and share your pics and experiences. So just do it. It's useless to ask questions like this.

I will admit I do like teasers, like, "I ordered these well worn ballerinas on eBay/fb marketplace/PoshMark, they should be here next week!" Then when they arrive you post pics of them. At least you're not then asking a question that has an obvious answer.

2) Please stop multiple quote replies that include pics. You do know you can quote the text and eliminate the pic links before you hit the "go" button, right? Some topics have 6-7 quote replies of a series of huge pics and which results in the reader scrolling forever through multiple copies of the same pics, in order to find new content. We already saw the pics once. They are awesome, we love them, keep them coming... but once is enough.

I've been on this forum for 11+ years, and neither one of these issues seemed to occur anywhere near as often as they have over the last few years.
davestratford1

Re: Guys, I have to vent here...

Post by davestratford1 »

Well said.
louislu

Post by louislu »

slippercreamer wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:23 am 1) I am really getting tired of people asking if we want to see pics of some shoes, or the OP cumming on shoes, or pics of the women wearing the shoes. Or asking, sHoULd i cUm THeSe?! What the fuck do you think? People are going to say, "No, thanks. Just talk about it endlessly, please." Don't ASK, just POST THE DAMN PICS. You're polluting the forum with needless questions which spawn needless answers, which creates meaningless topics that quickly hit a dead end. The whole point of the forum is to go ahead and share your pics and experiences. So just do it. It's useless to ask questions like this.

I will admit I do like teasers, like, "I ordered these well worn ballerinas on eBay/fb marketplace/PoshMark, they should be here next week!" Then when they arrive you post pics of them. At least you're not then asking a question that has an obvious answer.

2) Please stop multiple quote replies that include pics. You do know you can quote the text and eliminate the pic links before you hit the "go" button, right? Some topics have 6-7 quote replies of a series of huge pics and which results in the reader scrolling forever through multiple copies of the same pics, in order to find new content. We already saw the pics once. They are awesome, we love them, keep them coming... but once is enough.

I've been on this forum for 11+ years, and neither one of these issues seemed to occur anywhere near as often as they have over the last few years.
...would you like to see pics of my enjoying my mother's heels? 😂
Yugyu

Post by Yugyu »

louislu wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:20 am
slippercreamer wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:23 am 1) I am really getting tired of people asking if we want to see pics of some shoes, or the OP cumming on shoes, or pics of the women wearing the shoes. Or asking, sHoULd i cUm THeSe?! What the fuck do you think? People are going to say, "No, thanks. Just talk about it endlessly, please." Don't ASK, just POST THE DAMN PICS. You're polluting the forum with needless questions which spawn needless answers, which creates meaningless topics that quickly hit a dead end. The whole point of the forum is to go ahead and share your pics and experiences. So just do it. It's useless to ask questions like this.

...would you like to see pics of my enjoying my mother's heels? 😂
You are a big coquinou Mr.Louislu 🤭