Gum stuck

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Jess, minni, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Jeff15

Gum stuck

Post by Jeff15 »

Anyone ever plant wads of gum on a hot day and watch women step in it? I have so many videos of it, this is a just a still from one of them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davida2

Re: Gum stuck

Post by davida2 »

Yeah I have, would love to see more pics or vids of same.
Jeff15

Post by Jeff15 »

davida2 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:25 am Yeah I have, would love to see more pics or vids of same.
Do you have any pics or videos?
Wowplaya69

Post by Wowplaya69 »

Jeff15 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:18 am Anyone ever plant wads of gum on a hot day and watch women step in it? I have so many videos of it, this is a just a still from one of them
Pm me previews of your collection, I’d be willing to purchase some !
Jeff15

Post by Jeff15 »

Wowplaya69 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:46 am
Jeff15 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:18 am Anyone ever plant wads of gum on a hot day and watch women step in it? I have so many videos of it, this is a just a still from one of them
Pm me previews of your collection, I’d be willing to purchase some !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gurtbill

Post by gurtbill »

Hi Jeff15 would you be able to private message me some stills, I would also like to purchase some