Giant video archive

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Oppsmybad

Giant video archive

Post by Oppsmybad »

So I have a decent amount of videos available on my data drive. We are talking about 700GB downloaded vids. Everything from heeljob to crush content to joi whatever it's a mixture of stuff. Some stuff that are not available any more where its used to be.

What I'm thinking is does anyone want me to set up accounts for this so everyone can download and upload to and from that drive? Would that tickle anyone's fancy?
Merlin321

Re: Giant video archive

Post by Merlin321 »

Hell yes
Oppsmybad

Post by Oppsmybad »

Yeah if I can get like 10 hell yes. I'll put up a invitational only Ftp with quatas. If you upload 1gb of videos you can download 1gb of videos. Thinking that a fair deal.
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Hell yes!
Oppsmybad

Post by Oppsmybad »

8 more hell yes remaining and ill put it online. Does everyone know how ftp works? and understand the concept of ratio? If you upload 1GB worth of videos you can download 1GB worth of videos. its rather simple. Im thinking two folder one called download where things i have checked and verified working goes. Then we have one called uploads this is where you upload your videos. Keep in mind what you upload the other users can also download. As to grow the ftp server and keep it alive.

approximation of the content i have is 4680videos spanning 553GB of storage that are ready to be published. You will obtain the login info via direct message. Every account will be unique and all accounts support SSL 1.0 encryption. along with 3 pipes.

now if yall prove to me you want this ill hit the buttons to make it happen.
JohannesCabal

Post by JohannesCabal »

Hell yes
janvoet1

Post by janvoet1 »

Hell yes
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Hell yes
Oppsmybad

Post by Oppsmybad »

Fuck it i rolled out the Ftp today. Type out some instructions for the Ftp and drop you all accounts this weekend so you can start both sharing and downloading.
Oppsmybad

Post by Oppsmybad »

everyone has a PM with login info. Hope you enjoy your stay.