A new appreciation and love for pumps!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovingpursesnpumps

A new appreciation and love for pumps!

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

i have had a almond-toe pump fetish since 1986. i have jizzed many pumps, and have even bought some to wear! they are insanely beautiful shoes! i can only imagine if i were born a female, how often i would wear pumps! probably daily! I remember a cute redhead chick in high school. She always wore black leather pumps. We went to French class together. Wish we woulda been friends! She seemed very nice! Anyway, i loved her style of pumps! The heels were 3". They weren't Louboutins, or anything even close to being called "stilettos". They were cute!! So was she!! This was about a year or so before i acquired my pump fetish. I probably would gawked at her way more often than i did. Lately, i don't know why, but i have really gotten to appreciate pumps! They are the queen of all female dress shoes! I work in a warehouse, and unfortunately, the women i work with cannot wear pumps. If i worked in an office building, i would be gawking at all the ladies wearing pumps. But yes, i have gotten to really love these shoes, and how they really enhance how a female looks!

Cheers people!!! Especially to the ones who love pumps more than any other woman's shoe!
italyanstyle

Re: A new appreciation and love for pumps!

Post by italyanstyle »

I absolutely agree with you 100% ;-)
A & A
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

I keel trying to reply but keep getting blocked by a spam filter? Fully agree, basic pumps really are the best. Cute, sexy, sophisticated. They go with anything to nothing and can be worn all day quite comfortably. Pumps and ballet flats are the best. The sooner this trainers and thick sole stupid thing is out the way the better!
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

"The sooner this trainers and thick sole stupid thing is out the way the better!" YESSS!!!!!
A & A
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I love them too
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I agree, thick soles, trainers and high platform heels do nothing for me.

I REALLY like the late 70's/mid 80's almond toe shaped pumps from Proxy, Caressa, Nina, Joyce, Westies, Connie and other similar brands with lovely low top lines and 2" to 4" heels. My 1st wife at that time was in her 20's, and she worked in a bank in the late 70s to the early 90's so she wore pantyhose and heels to work daily. She had narrow size 7 feet, and she wore many styles of classic 80s almond toe pumps. Some were even lower 2" heel Connie brand pumps with a real low sideline that showed her nyloned foot arch so sexy. Best too was the lower top line of the toe box which showed her very sexy toe cleavage in nylons. It drove me crazy daily watching her dress for work. She'd get her bra and panties/pantyhose on, then wear her pumps while doing her makeup, until she put on her skirt or dress just before leaving. I was rock hard every morning watching her. I jacked off many times sniffing and handling her shoes after she left for work. At that time though I never thought to fuck her heels and cum on them.

But I was chicken early in our marriage about my heels/feet/pantyhose fetishes, and never openly said how I SO wanted her in pantyhose and heels for hot fucking. About ten years into our marriage I finally asked her to wear some heels for fucking, and that opened up many hot fuck sessions. She even eventually asked me to fuck her ass which we enjoyed a number of times. One night I did fuck her on the couch while she wore the 2" heel Connie pumps, on her back, feet high while I fucked her hard and deep. After I came, about 1/2 later I took her again from behind with her kneeling at the couch and me from behind. Since we had done some anal, while I fucked her again in those pumps I thumb fucked her tight asshole. One thing I'll never forget the time she wore almond toe red snakeskin pumps, and had me fuck her in the ass, and her calling out "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! CUM IN MY ASS!" Still jack off to those memories.