Sock fetish

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Merlin321

Re: Sock fetish

Post by Merlin321 »

Live to jerk and cum with my cock in sister in laws socks
richie66

Post by richie66 »

the doc martens are very nice after a long day ;).. great
hehehehe

Post by hehehehe »

Sole pic
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

When she starts with a new pair of socks, how long does it take for them to smell? Few days or just one?
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I love white socks as well, especially in sneakers. My wife will wear the same pair for up to 3 days for me but doesn’t like / understand it. That’s just not enough to get them as I like them so when she puts new ones on I hide the old ones and after the first day of wearing I swap them out for the old ones. I keep on doing this until it becomes too obvious as they are so stained. But the smell is intoxicating and better still it makes her feet smell and taste amazing. I just have to remember to put a fresh pair in the washing basket so she thinks it’s her old ones. I once managed to get her to wear the same pair for over a month but I can’t get past 10 days now. She currently wearing a 5 day old pair in her Stans and she has no idea she is making such a beautiful thing for me!
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Love smelling them during sex as well especially as she doesn’t know I’m doing it!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I love when my wife wears nylon socks… I thinks they call them trouser socks.
They look more like nylon than cotton.
I go wild over her feet when she wears them with her work flats or leather booties! Makes her feet smell so good.
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

Oh yes...

I have a thing about horse riding boots and socks. I still love the sight of girls in long horse riding socks.

When I was younger my sister used to have a horse and every weekend her friend would stay over on Friday nights and they'd go horse riding on a Saturday morning. Her friend was hot, and I used to look forward to seeing her in her tight breeches and long leather riding boots.

When they both got back from their ride they'd get changed and head into town so most Saturday's I'd be alone in the house with her dirt riding clothes. I used to love smelling her riding boots and socks; that smell of girls feet mixed with leather and horse. Her long riding socks were usually still damp with sweat too. Most of the time I'd jerk off into her socks too.
showjumper112

Post by showjumper112 »

db1919 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:30 am Anyone got a sock fetish of cum on women’s socks? Relatives or gfs or randoms?
For me it used to be my sister's friends. I used to love smelling their worn horse riding socks.
AlexandraBraces

Post by AlexandraBraces »

I love white socks with stripes;-)

Alexandra Braces Star - trans fetish content creator :D

https://onlyfans.com/alexandratrans