Anyone Want to Cum on my Wife's Shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Teenmit29

Anyone Want to Cum on my Wife's Shoes?

Post by Teenmit29 »

Hi all

Firstly, apologies. I've not been active on here for a while due to personal stuff. During this time I've lost all kik messages too, so if you'd previously added me, please re-add me - Love4shoes19

Now, once you add me, let's arrange for you to cum on my wife's shoes. She has sandals, courts, boots.

One day, she could be out with the girls, dancing, with YOUR dried sperms pressing on her feet. Sometimes, I tickle her pussy with the pointy toe - want your cum rubbing on her clit too?

Simply put, her shoes would like some fresh cum.
markylovesfeet

Re: Anyone Want to Cum on my Wife's Shoes?

Post by markylovesfeet »

Hi @ Teenmit29 I would be happy to oblige on your offer! dm me here or do you have kik telegram or snapchat or another platform we can conversate? :)
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

markylovesfeet wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:05 pm Hi @ Teenmit29 I would be happy to oblige on your offer! dm me here or do you have kik telegram or snapchat or another platform we can conversate? :)
I'm on Kik. Love4shoes19
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Sent a message on Kik, sounds fun!
nylonstrumpan

Post by nylonstrumpan »

Kik!
Look
Rome

Post by Rome »

I'd be up for it. But first I need to know whether you're a City fan or United