Fantasy for my Wife

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Teenmit29

Fantasy for my Wife

Post by Teenmit29 »

Hi all

Not posted before so, hello everyone and thank you for the many amazing pics of cute shoes that simply deserve love, wearing and of course copious amounts and thick lumpy cum.

Just wanted to share an absolute fantasy of mine. That is for my wife to return home from a night out with the girls with her shoes (or boots, whatever she's wearing) covered with someone's cum.

She knows I want this but, so far at least, she's not up for it. We do have fun with heels in the bedroom, regularly depositing my load on them and often using the pointy to in her pushy while my tongue works on her clit.

She can give a shoe job, hand job onto her shoes or even lend them to a guy to make a contribution in the toilet and return to her.

Anyone had experience of this? Did it meet your expectations?
sabresabre

Re: Fantasy for my Wife

Post by sabresabre »

Wow that’s pretty hot. Never had such experiences. Have you considered lending shoes out for a guy to put a few loads in them and then return? I’d be up for that and cover postage.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

I’d be up for a shoe swap too! My wife and I have done quite a few over the years, very horny seeing her in the shoes/boots after they’ve been blasted😈👠💦💦💦
sabresabre

Post by sabresabre »

Not sure if you are talking to OP but I’d be up for arranging something? Doesn’t get much hotter!
Zma

Post by Zma »

Teenmit29 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:21 am Hi all

Not posted before so, hello everyone and thank you for the many amazing pics of cute shoes that simply deserve love, wearing and of course copious amounts and thick lumpy cum.

Just wanted to share an absolute fantasy of mine. That is for my wife to return home from a night out with the girls with her shoes (or boots, whatever she's wearing) covered with someone's cum.

She knows I want this but, so far at least, she's not up for it. We do have fun with heels in the bedroom, regularly depositing my load on them and often using the pointy to in her pushy while my tongue works on her clit.

She can give a shoe job, hand job onto her shoes or even lend them to a guy to make a contribution in the toilet and return to her.

Anyone had experience of this? Did it meet your expectations?
My wife/gf gives me shoe jobs or lets me cum on her shoes.. it does satisfy me but I would like her to wear them often that way they develop that well worn condition and I would like to cum inside her heels while she gives me a shoe job but for some reason I’m too scared of telling her that since I feel like it’s already too much
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

sabresabre wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:46 am Wow that’s pretty hot. Never had such experiences. Have you considered lending shoes out for a guy to put a few loads in them and then return? I’d be up for that and cover postage.
That would be awesome, although I'd just be missing it being done with her consent lol. The point is she willingly accepts Fresh cum on her shoes.

Still, having sneaky "other" cum on her shoes would be pretty hot too!
sabresabre

Post by sabresabre »

ah, I understand. I could take a vid of the fresh cum so she can see? Long shot.
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

sabresabre wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:53 pm ah, I understand. I could take a vid of the fresh cum so she can see? Long shot.
I mean she's not on board with letting anyone (else) provide their blessing onto her shoes. That's the shame haha.

Think of how awesome it would be though, for her to unknowingly wear some new cum on her shoes....
Paz

Post by Paz »

Please post some pics of her shoes ect. A way round this would be having someone post you out some cummed shoes for her to wear
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

Paz wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:11 pm Please post some pics of her shoes ect. A way round this would be having someone post you out some cummed shoes for her to wear
Yeah I tried to upload some pics last night, but every image failed and I have no idea why! Will try again today...