New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SirRye

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind

Post by SirRye »

shoelover69 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:50 am
SirRye wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:47 am
shoelover69 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:39 pm Haven’t posted in awhile but wanted to share an interesting story with possible updates in the future. Lately i have access to offices where ladies sometimes leave their heels or flats behind. There has been a few times where ive been wanting to smell and blast a load inside one of them which happen to be a cute young lady around 26 years old and hopefully catch her wearing the cum filled shoe the next day or at least see some evidence of wear with cum smeared around the sole area.

Here is one of the heels she left behind :shock: :shock:

Those toe prints look amazing don't you think?

If you had a chance to be alone with these, what would you do? Should i blow a load in them? :lol:

The cute young lady wants you to fill her shoes everyday before she use them. NO CLEANING.

Oh best believe i wont be cleaning them, ill post an update soon, she also leaves her sock’s behind when she changes into sneakers. Let me tell you, her socks smell amazing but dont know if i should cum inside of it because she will notice.

Image Image

What do you think?
I think she want you to do in her shoes.
Get a candid if she wearing her freshly cum shoes.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

shoelover69 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:39 pm Haven’t posted in awhile but wanted to share an interesting story with possible updates in the future. Lately i have access to offices where ladies sometimes leave their heels or flats behind. There has been a few times where ive been wanting to smell and blast a load inside one of them which happen to be a cute young lady around 26 years old and hopefully catch her wearing the cum filled shoe the next day or at least see some evidence of wear with cum smeared around the sole area.

Here is one of the heels she left behind :shock: :shock:

Those toe prints look amazing don't you think?

If you had a chance to be alone with these, what would you do? Should i blow a load in them? :lol:
OMG!! Fuck those well worn pumps are hot!!
I wouldn't last a minute fucking them while smelling at the same time..blow my load quick!
Any pics of the bottom?
Last edited by mflorest3 on Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Those are perfect. A chunky heel office pump is my favorite style of heels
floplove

Post by floplove »

Her socks look heavenly! Id love to inhale them so deep and id probably suck on them too.
joeboe2345

Post by joeboe2345 »

Last edited by joeboe2345 on Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

joeboe2345 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:26 am I like to fuck and cum the right shoe while inhaling the left shoe. But actually, you're lucky if she leaves her socks behind, this is pretty rare in my experience. So I'd probably be inhaling the socks if they capture more of her scent than the shoes.

What does she look like?? Race/ethnicity and approx age?
Mmmmmm fuck yes! I do the exact same thing... Fuck the right shoe and smell the left until I blow my load!!
Especially if they are well worn doesn't take long..
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:36 pm
joeboe2345 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:26 am I like to fuck and cum the right shoe while inhaling the left shoe. But actually, you're lucky if she leaves her socks behind, this is pretty rare in my experience. So I'd probably be inhaling the socks if they capture more of her scent than the shoes.

Mmmmmm fuck yes! I do the exact same thing... Fuck the right shoe and smell the left until I blow my load!!
Especially if they are well worn doesn't take long..
Sounds great
vldonk

Post by vldonk »

What a score!!!
What size are they?
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

UPDATE!! I did exactly what you mentioned, i fucked the left heel while smelling the right heel, i also played with her socks but didnt cum inside the socks because i know that will leave a definite trace when she changes into sneakers. I couldnt hold my load in and left my cum all around the toe sole area and spread it around for it to dry.

She is hispanic mix, latina and italian I believe, mid 20s for sure and a cutie. Sometimes she leaves her worn flats behind and those smell amazing, hopefully she leaves them again so i can hopefully blow a load in them.

Image Image Image

I did NOT wipe it up, i left it all in the shoe and left a little stain outside the heel. :wink:
I am definitely going to keep filling them up when i have the chance, should i keep it up?
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

floplove wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:45 am Her socks look heavenly! Id love to inhale them so deep and id probably suck on them too.
Her socks smell amazing, i want to cum inside one of them but she will notice the next day.