New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bugzs_me

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind

Post by bugzs_me »

dang!! those are hott!
td39h

Post by td39h »

Please post more, love her heels
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

Okay, sorry guys for not updating this thread, been busy lately but i have a few updates to share. Besides heels, found these beautiful flats laying around from a nice desk worker. Holyyy crap :shock: when i saw the soles, i can imagine how yummy her feet may look and smell.
What would you guys do if you were alone with them? Ill make a mess in one of her flats and she probably wont even know :shock: :shock:

She wears the white pair alot more than the black ones.

Image Image Image Image
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

mflorest3 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:30 pm
shoelover69 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:34 pm 3rd UPDATE!!!!

Found these beauties under her desk today :shock: :shock:
This pair is also heavily used, by looking at the discoloration of the sole to the toe area looks pressed, I remember seeing her wearing these heels around the office a few times especially when she goes into meetings. Should i also load a few pumps of cum inside them? :wink:

Image Image Image Image Image

The toe area looks nice up close, seeing her wear these the whole day just to take them off before going home in sandals.
Did you ever cum these?
Unfortunately no, i have not had a chance to see them again, probably took them home the next day. :cry:
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

shoelover69 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:39 pm Okay, sorry guys for not updating this thread, been busy lately but i have a few updates to share. Besides heels, found these beautiful flats laying around from a nice desk worker. Holyyy crap :shock: when i saw the soles, i can imagine how yummy her feet may look and smell.
What would you guys do if you were alone with them? Ill make a mess in one of her flats and she probably wont even know :shock: :shock:

Image Image Image Image
Hot damn those are pure heaven! I would feast on those and give them a nice coating afterwards
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
wifey-heels

Re: New office trend, heels being left behind. update

Post by wifey-heels »

OH MY!!!! Those are attention grabbers for sure! I’d be half tempted to buy her replacements so those didn’t go to waste!
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

shoelover69 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:39 pm Okay, sorry guys for not updating this thread, been busy lately but i have a few updates to share. Besides heels, found these beautiful flats laying around from a nice desk worker. Holyyy crap :shock: when i saw the soles, i can imagine how yummy her feet may look and smell.

Image Image Image Image
Same owner of the first black heels? Any update to her black heels?
patentschoolshoes

Post by patentschoolshoes »

I'd do them all
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

SirRye wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:00 pm

Image Image Image Image
Same owner of the first black heels? Any update to her black heels?
No this is a different owner, but same place. I have an update for the black heels. Ill post later on
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:42 pm OH MY!!!! Those are attention grabbers for sure! I’d be half tempted to buy her replacements so those didn’t go to waste!
Its crazy to see how much she wore her flats. Ended up leaving a load on the white pair and didn’t bother cleaning it up. :shock:
Do you think she will ever notice?