What Made You First Wank With A Shoe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sexyheelsxx

What Made You First Wank With A Shoe

Post by sexyheelsxx »

Tell me what made you first wank off with a shoe? whos shoe was it, how old were you, where were you, was it heels or flats. what made you hump or wank off with a shoe.
dirtyx2022

Re: What Made You First Wank With A Shoe

Post by dirtyx2022 »

Sneakers all the way started in HS
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Well started seeing this forum as I have a foot fet well all my life and started at work when I saw this forum like years back and decided to give it a go with our receptionist at the times daily worn heels she used to leave at her desk I always fantasized about fucking her feet so decided to go in early morning as she started always late and I opened the business and then grabbed her heels and headed to the bathroom and fucked her shoes for like 5mins rushing to finish so the shit could dry before she gets in needless to say I wiped majority off and she slipped that shit on when she got in not knowing I fucked her shoes and that's how it started and have been fucking it till I left the work and then started with friends shoes and borrowed friends shoes
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut

Post by 001 »

Three things when I was younger I think.
1st. When I went to my grandparents, my grandmother used to bring heeled shoes home from jumble sales. Some she gave to my mother who worked as a secretary, some she kept for us to play with. Strange now thinking back on it and I think I mentioned it before here somewhere? In the place where they lived there was a little nook with a built in bench and a fold down table. It looked (Purposefully I think as my grandfather was into them?) a bit like a railway carriage seating, like in an old fashioned corridor coach. I would sit there with my grandmother and we would have a pair of heels or two and play with them at the table, hugging them and stuff. Pretending they were small animals like puppies or kittens. Very strange now I look back on it but I was between three to seven at the time so knew no better.

2nd. My mother who was a secretary when I was a young child similar to above age would take her pumps off if I was naughty and threaten to smack my bum with her shoe. The thought of her little cute shoe some of which we had played with pretending it was a cute animal before my mum got it being used on my bum felt kind of funny and not in a bad way as my mum intended it. However she never actually hit me with her shoe, it was just a threat.

3rd. For some odd reason that I do not know there were often old school shoes discarded in the gutters at the side of the roads on the way when I was walking to school, usually old MJs. I guess looking back at it now they were thrown out after end of terms and new ones had been bought. Then often at the times I was going to school there was a truck that had a dual purpose, it was used to suck blockages from drains and also to sweep the roads. My friend's dad used to drive one for the council, we called it a Brain Sucker (Because it was a Drain Sucker, but we were kids.) and it would go along, the front wheels in the gutter would crush the little shoes and then the whirling brush would suck and sweep the shoes up. In my mind it was those little creatures I played with when at my grandmother's. I saw it as poor cute little creatures being squeezed under the wheels and then they jiggled about under the suction of the whirling brush, struggling to escape before the monster ate them, gobbling up their tiny bodies like a little snack.

There were a few other individual incidents like my mates mother's stiletto boots, my mates old shoe being impaled on the old style garbage trucks crushing shredding tooth, back before they had crush plates they had four or five teeth. Then when I was very young my fairy slippers being burnt on the bonfire and the neighbours daughter's school shoes being burnt. All these things I think added to building the feeling that shoes, specifically female ones were something exciting and I don't know it just sort of happened, I can't place a specific thing, I think I was just conditioned whilst growing up to feel that was normal?
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I can thank my sexy Italian aunt who lived with my family during my years of puberty!!
She always left her well worn, yummy smelling leather shoes in a cubbyhole, next to my room.
No one was ever home when I would come home from school so I always had a few hours to spend going through my aunts worn hosiery and under garments.
I would sniff her yummy office shoes for hours and cum in and on them.
So many great memories!!!!!
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

naughty i read all your stories so naughty mmm
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Started when I went into the staff room, and I was hunting the new religious studies teacher well worn wedges. First it was measuring and then sniffing the inside the shoe inhaling her sweaty foot fragrance. I looked around made sure I went behind the chair and just rubbed my cock along the canvas and cork wedge heel. I was in a trance like state, the feeling you get when you have, the very thing you crave. I turned my cock towards the hole in front of the shoe and I remember how rough the material was and started fucking it like I was fucking her, I blew my load until my cock was raw and sore. I couldn’t fuck that shoe for another week until I fully healed I was in so much pain but it was worth it.
forest4422

Post by forest4422 »

School ! I went to a mixed school, and had a female PE teacher , probably in her mid twenties. She wore PE whites, but as she only instructed, always wore leather white Bernardos, or black rubber soled leather flip flops instead of trainers. We exercised in four rows, and if any boy misbehaved, she would call him out and make him touch his toes. She would take off her right sandal, and administer three or four strokes with it to the pupils tightly stretched shorts, each one producing a loud sharp whack. I got the black sandal once, and although it stung, I was aroused by the way I felt the sandal bend round my buttocks as it landed.
The girls had to stand away from the row, and hold out their hand. They got two strokes on each hand, and it was quite clear the rubber soled sandal did the most damage. It also produces a very loud thinner whack on bare flesh. Thirteen and fourteen year old boys have plenty of hormones buzzing round, and I felt quite aroused watching her using her sandal for punishment.
I have been lucky enough to meet a girl some years later who was prepared to renew my memories, using her Tkees leather flipflops. She was also quite happy to see the effect the smooth leather lining had on my manhood. She would sandwich my cock between the sandals and stroke me to a breathtaking orgasm. I enjoy wanking with sandals to this day.
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

At my aunt and uncle's house: first time(ruined by the youngest female cousin) Think I was 5 or 6. Playing with the oldest cousin black platform boots underneath there bed. The youngest (bout 6 years older than me) caught me and took the boots told me they are too expensive to play around with, something like that.
Second time involving orgasm and cum, I believe I was about 12 or 13. Again aunt and uncle's house and again oldest cousin her black-platform-wedge-mules, I was always in love with those things just because the way they looked. Found out the smell was also great and I could finally stick my dick inside and fuck/hump her shoe cumming inside, smearing it out and put them back in the closet. Pretending to be reading one of her medical books like nothing happened as this took some planning lol. Still in love with those shoes and her feet ofc
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
Moheda

Post by Moheda »

I think that I was about 12 years the first time.
One day when we was out for a walk, me and my parents, a gang of youngsters about 15-16 years, on mopeds passed by. One of the girls riding at the back on one of the mopeds suddenly lost her right clog, but they didn't stop to pick it up. This made me stiff, for the first time I think. Seeing that lonely clog really made something to me.
I couldn't get the sight of the lost clog out of my mind. Later that day I went back to where the girl lost her clog, and it was still there. A traditional Swedish black clog in size 37. looked used, but in good condition. My blood rushed when i picked it up. I sneaked away behind some bushes and started to rub the clog against my pants, and after while, I pulled out my d**k and put it into the clog, and just after a few seconds, my cum blowed into the clog.
I really didn't know why i did so, or what happened whit me at that time. Never masturbated before. But nowadays I know that I'm really hooked into clogs.
I sneaked that clog home, and it has been more clogs over the years.