Most intense orgasm you've had with a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Most intense orgasm you've had with a shoe?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

in 1986, i had discovered jizzing shoes. My oldest sister had a hot pair of black leather pumps in a huge box of yard sale items she was selling in my front yard. I rummaged thru the box one night when she wasn't home. The box was in our carport. I found those pumps, and took them in the house. i went to my room and was jizzing the pair nicely. I was, off and on, jizzing those pumps for a few years. They made me jizz a river! My second oldest sister had a hot pair of white patent stilleto pumps with ankle straps in her closet. I really loved them! I came rivers in both of those pumps. I would sneak them out of the closet of her room, run them into my room, and jizz them. I so wish i could find the brand and model of those pumps. They really made me aroused! I would sometimes put the ankle strap of one shoe into my ass while jizzing the other. the weight of the shoe, kinda did something to enhance the jizzing session. i can't explain. maybe a trip to Poshmark, or eBay is in order so i can find a white pair of ankle strap pumps!!
AlexandraBraces

Post by AlexandraBraces »

I get my best orgasms when I fuck my Converse X-Hi sneakers...

Alexandra Braces Star - trans fetish content creator :D

https://onlyfans.com/alexandratrans
tory_burch_fan

Post by tory_burch_fan »

For me there are two experiences that come to mind. The first one was the very first time I ever masturbated. I don't recall exactly how old I was but I am pretty sure I was either in 7th or 8th grade. This was back in the early 80's and those Chinese cloth maryjane flats were hugely popular in my middle school. All the girls wore them, and many of them wore them barefoot as I recall. I wasted many hours of my junior high school education staring at those shoes on the feet of my female classmates. I would have given anything to get a hold of a pair. Well one day I got my chance. I was the first person to walk into my 6th period music class and my teacher was holding a pair of those shoes in her hands. Apparently some girl in one of the previous classes had left them behind. The teacher asked if I would do her a favor and bring the shoes to the lost and found. I gladly took the shoes and walked out of the room. I turned the corner and made sure no one was looking and then I slipped the shoes into my book bag. I walked around a bit and then returned to class. I spent the rest of the school day thinking about nothing but those shoes. On the bus ride home I sat with my bag in my lap and fondled the shoes. I got off the bus and ran into the house. I immediately took the shoes out and smelled them. They unfortunately had no smell. I remember just sitting there looking at the shoes and touching them. I remember being so hard that my dick actually hurt and I could feel the wetness of precum in my underwear. This was the first time I had ever gotten hold of a pair of shoes that did not belong to an older family member. I was so excited that I really did not know what to do. I don't remember what compelled me, but I took the shoes into the bathroom and locked the door (even though no one else would be home for an hour). I laid down on the floor and put the shoes in front of me. I pulled down my pants and started playing with myself. Soon I felt this pressure building. I thought at the time it was almost like feeling like I had to pee but so much more intense. I kept playing with myself and the pressure kept building until I finally shot a load of thick white cum all over the shoes. Needless to say I was hooked.

The second time was with my ex wife. Let's say she "discovered" my shoe fetish a couple of months after we moved in together. She had this grungy old pair of white slingback flats that I lusted after. Soon after we moved in together, she bought a replacement pair and threw the old ones in the trash. I wasn't done with them so I rescued them. Stupid me, I just hid them under the bed. Well one day she ambushed me. Out of nowhere she comes walking out of the bedroom with her old flats in her hands. I could feel all of the blood rush from my head and I must have turned white as a ghost. She explained that she was vacuuming under the bed and she found the shoes. She was puzzled at howe a pair of shoes she threw in the garbage weeks earler ended up under the bed. She put two and two together (When we were first dating I was playing with a pair of her heels and I forgot to put them back in her closet. She found them and I denied knowing anything about it). She was very mad and had a few choice words for me that ended with her throwing the shoes at me and yelling "have fun with my shoes" and then turning around and slamming the bedroom door behind her. I thought for sure this was the end of our relationship. But luckily she did not mention it again and I certainly wasn't going to bring it up. Fast forward to Thanksgiving. We had dinner with my family and she was wearing a little black dress, pantyhose, and a pair of black pumps. We both got a little tipsy that day. At the end of the day we both walked into the bedroom and she plopped down on the bed, completely dressed and laying on her back. She kicked her shoes off on the bed and said "I want you to show me what you do with my shoes" I have never come that much or so hard before or since. I swear I coated the entire inside of one of her shoes with cum.

Honorable mention goes to another time with the ex wife. She accepted my fetish and indulged me. She had this pair of pink Dolcis high heels that drove me crazy( a big part of that was that she bought them second hand and I found it so hot that she was wearing shoes that were worn by another woman). So one time when we were both horny I asked her to wear the pink heels for me while we fooled around. We were having our foreplay when absolutely unprompted by me she removed one of her shoes and started rubbing her pussy with the toe of the shoe. I immediately began to masturbate as I watched her play with herself with a shoe. She was really getting into it and then she inserted the heel of the shoe into her pussy. This was more than I could handle and I instantly blew my load all over the place.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

wow tory_burch_fan, so relatable to times I have experienced. Did she continue enjoying her shoes and playing together?
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I'm going to continue this in another thread as this one is a particular topic.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I can thank my Italian born aunt for that.
My mother’s sister live with my family for a few years back in the mid 70’s when she arrived to America. She was a hot, young Italian goddess that Im sure turned a lot of heads whenever she was outside the house!
She wore those yummy Italian, leather shoes. Heels, slides, sandals. Any pair was a gold mine of sexy smelling leather!!
Thankfully, she wore them mostly with nylons, except in the warm, summer months.
I was always cumming in her shoes. Thanks to her I also learned of how great the feel of nylon can be on your cock when jerking off. I would use a pair of her nylons …. One over my face, smelling the toe part, one slipped over my cock, my left hand holding one of her shoes to my nose and nylon covered face while my right hand held her other shoe , as I fucked it with my nylon covered cock. I can still remember the intense orgasms I use to get from her shoes, her well worn nylons and her sexy aroma!!
Moheda

Post by Moheda »

A little story about one of them. This happened with my ex girlfriend.
We were away on a shorter trip where we were to prepare a larger house for summer guests. The work was supposed to take most of the weekend, but we were done with most of it by Saturday afternoon, so we decided to go downtown for a few drinks. We weren't really dressed for a night out. We was dressed in exercise clothes, and she had her clogs. Black Swedish clogs. The fact that she was wearing her clogs on a night out made me horny.
We found a bar that didn't seem too fancy, so we went inside.
The hours passed, and a few drinks slipped down. We sat across from each other at a table quite far into the bar. She knew about my attraction to feet and shoes, and suddenly put her stocking foot between my legs. She noticed that I quickly stiffened, and rubbed her foot against my cock. While she was playing with me, I started playing with her clog with my foot. She noticed this, and quickly removed her foot from my cock, and put her clog back on.
Typical, now I ruined everything, I had time to think, just before the foot came back. This time with the clog on. Now I got really hard. She smiled and said now you will have a moment that you will never forget. She began to rub the clog against the cock. I got even harder. After a while I feel her other foot, without a clog. She starts with her foot trying to pull my pants down a bit. I helped out and get the dick out. I now feel that she has both clogs on. She places my cock between the clogs and starts massaging. I grunt a little in pleasure, and she tells me to be quieter, or the other guests will notice what we're doing. She asks me to tell when I am close to cum. After a while I feel like I'm about to explode, and I nod at her. Then she does something unexpected. She places my cock between the clog and the foot, and pulls out her foot. So now I have my dick in her clog. She moves the clog up and down with her feet, and I feel the smooth wood and leather against my cock. It takes a minute at most, then I explode in her clog. One of the most intense orgasms I've experienced.
She grabs the clog with her feet and sets it down on the floor. I felt like in heaven. We finish our drinks, and decide to leave. I shove the clog against her, but she gets up and starts walking away with only one clog. I get up and follow her out. I ask her about the other clog, but she thinks it might as well stay, since it was still sticky from my cum. I point out that most of the cum came out, but she still thought it was sticky enough to abandon it. We laugh a little, and wonder how the staff will react when they find the lone clog under the table. She now takes off the second clog, as it became hard to walk with only one, and throws it away on a lawn.
She didn't have any other shoes with her, so it was a trip home in just her socks the next day, she said it was worth it, which also made me horny, but
she was right, I had a moment that I never will forget.
curtun

Post by curtun »

The biggest shoe-fucking pleasure of my life happened at a friend's best friend's house. She often asks us to sleep over when she goes away with her family, because she has two cats and they need to be fed. We are happy to do this and usually have sex at night of course, but that's another story. I'm one of the luckiest people in the world because my girlfriend knows almost everything about my fetish and is a maximum partner in it. She had to leave the next morning and I had an appointment in the afternoon, so I had 5-6 free hours alone in the apartment.

Isabella (the girl we slept with) was never my type, but I always knew she had a huge big foot. In European sizes, she might be a size 42. As soon as my girl left, I went straight to the shoe closet and took all the big sandals and shoes with me. That's when I found the best and smelliest giant split sandal of my life, which I've since stolen from her, but that's another story again. I knew that these few hours would be an experience of a lifetime and I recorded a lot of things on my phone. For hours I just licked and fucked his stinky shoes, but I held back and didn't have an orgasm. The fact that I was fucking a strange girl's stinky shoes in my own bed was totally freaking me out. In the end of course my cunt came on the red sandal, screaming so loud I think the neighbours heard.

I'm writing this post from work and the sandal is still in my bag right now because I'm just in love with it, sometimes I go and lick it or just smell it. I know it's sick, but who cares ? We've slept at Isabella's several times since then and there have been times when I've only been able to spend an afternoon there alone, and each time I've fucked her shoes, but I've never enjoyed it as much as I did the first time.

----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I blew a huge load all over my friend's black leather riding boots. We were on a roadtrip with another friend and the first night she put her boots in my suitcase so I had access to them all night. My cock was aching the whole evening until it was time to go to bed, and of course I masturbated with her boots before going to sleep. I placed them on the floor next to each other and lay on top humping them. When I felt I was moments away from orgasm I pulled back and took aim. At first I thought I'd stopped too quickly and was losing my orgasm, but then a huge jet of cum shot of my dick and splashed all over her boots. Then I sprayed all over them again and again and again and again. My avatar pic is actually from that night after completely drenching her boots in cum. That night I was so excited I barely slept. I woke up early the next morning and jizzed on her boots again, then she wore them all day. I basically had an erection all day watching her walk around in public and in front of our friend while wearing her jizzed boots.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Hi. Love to edge with a shoe. Because I get so aroused, edging gives me more time playing with a shoe massaging my penis. To intensify the experience, I also put a pantyhose leg on my penis to massage and edge with the shoe rubbing my pantyhosed cock.

Then when I’m ready, I give a final massage and then climax.