Favourite brands….

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

highheelpassion

Favourite brands….

Post by highheelpassion »

What’s everyone’s favourite brand of heels???

Mine are Dorothy Perkins and Nine West, both seem to have softest inner soles, softest leather at affordable prices

Picked up a pair of DPs this week, patent black court with 4.5” heel for £2.50 in my size, it wasn’t long before I was sat outside a job doing paper work wearing them in my car, cock literally bursting out of my work trousers

My ex was a bit of my shoe and boot fetish, she gave me my 2 pairs of courts, black soft leather courts Dorothy Perkins and a white pair of stilettos from New look, they fell both apart after years of abuse in the shower, bath and me literally f***ing them both to death

We met up a few years after breaking up and she gave me another 3 pairs, red high heel cowgirl boots and 2 pairs of peep toes

I even ended up getting oral sex while wearing her wedding shoes scrappy mummy choos, we’re both a size 7 (she was getting married soon after we met up again)
pressovannye

Re: Favourite brands….

Post by pressovannye »

Those old department store brands, the ones I remember are QualiCraft and Joyce. My aunts all wore them. They had small feet and I outgrew them shortly after I was able to produce sperm. None were imported and they were very heavy. Today most shoes are made in China and are very light. I think if you took them apart you would find they contain mostly air.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

For heels,

Nine west's are petty fun. Professional yet flirty.

My others are iron fist, tuk, demonia, aldo, steve madden, bcbg and Melissa.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Louboutin, Casadei, Gucci, Jimmy.........Have almost 200 pairs of designer heels,...collector, do not wear, as wear on my feet, do wear them in a different way...LOL...LOL

Post by 001 »

Mostly old vintage shoes from the 1950s era to 1980s some pre war.
Interestingly I have some QualiCraft and yes they are so nice!
My favourite for the purpose of this forum are a pair of old Rayne pumps from 1931 bought from Marshall and Snelgrove. I know the full history of them, where, when they were bought and who owned them, where the shoes lived etc. They are so soft and lovely.
vector

Post by vector »

The good quality ones, and yes the older shoes usually have better quality. Must be leather lined. Preferably well worn.

For heels, I love most designer brands, especially Manolo, Choo and Gucci. Avoid RV and Ferragamo as they are thinly lined and too hard to play with.
For loafers and flats, I like Chanel, Miu Miu, Chloe and the cheaper TB, Sam Edelman.
My favorite boots are from SW, Acne Studio and smaller Italian brands. Acne is an overlooked gem, Swedish brand but usually made in Italy, their boots use best quality leather and are comfortable enough for 5+ years of wear by girls. They smell heavenly.
rachelwill

Post by rachelwill »

For loafers and flats, I like Chanel, Miu Miu, Chloe and the cheaper TB, Sam Edelman.
mr_and_mrs_messy

Post by mr_and_mrs_messy »

Wittner, Country Road, Jo Mercer, RMK, Roxy, Adidas
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Tony Bianca, Nine West, Steve Madden and Corelli
Zac47

Post by Zac47 »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:54 am