Poshmark satisfying foot fetish!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flipflopsandboots

Poshmark satisfying foot fetish!

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Hey everyone. As I’m sure you guys know Poshmark is the best place when it comes to looking for shoes you’ve always liked, buying new or used shoes, and seeing what they look like/asking requests.

But what if I told you your fantasies can be fulfilled too! As I have 5 women who I just flat out told about my fetish and they were interested and actually ended up sending me content on a consistent basis. I have over 100 pics and close to 50 vids from all 5 of the women. It’s very easy but also hard at the same time as you get no replies, blocked, or told no but you can purchase the shoes. So it’s all about consistency.

If you would like I can post some of the stuff here for everyone to see and enjoy?!
Flipflopsandboots

Re: Poshmark satisfying foot fetish!

I could post sample pics so you guys know I’m not lying or anything.
Irishcummer

Post by Irishcummer »

Yes please id love to see
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Definitely
rush440

Post by rush440 »

good god, YES! Please post it up.
Flipflopsandboots

Ok can you guys help me find a way to post pics? In the forum or do I need to use an external website? When I try to post it’s just a caution symbol.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:48 pm Ok can you guys help me find a way to post pics? In the forum or do I need to use an external website? When I try to post it’s just a caution symbol.
You need an external website
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:48 pm Ok can you guys help me find a way to post pics? In the forum or do I need to use an external website? When I try to post it’s just a caution symbol.
can always use imgbox or the free version of OneDrive.
Flipflopsandboots

brewfan8 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:43 pm
You need an external website
Which ones are most popular where it’s easy? Hopefully with limited to no signups?
Flipflopsandboots

rush440 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:06 pm
can always use imgbox or the free version of OneDrive.
Do you have to pay for imgbox?