Poshmark satisfying foot fetish!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

adidasflipflops

Re: Poshmark satisfying foot fetish!

Post by adidasflipflops »

I used to do this on the Letgo app. Met so many hot girls on there that I told about my fetish. I probably ended up having sex with at least half of them. I still get footjobs from a few today!
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

adidasflipflops wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:03 pm I used to do this on the Letgo app. Met so many hot girls on there that I told about my fetish. I probably ended up having sex with at least half of them. I still get footjobs from a few today!
Fr? OfferUp hasn’t given me much success if I could tier rank them
#1 Poshmark (options and filters are perfect to find what you’re looking for and they don’t monitor and filter messages)
#2 OfferUp (just like poshmark but the UI is pretty bad imo)
#3 DePop (not bad doesn’t filter messages)
#4 Vinted (my account got banned they be on that BS)
#5 Mercari (same thing they give you chances but they watch your messages and warn you for going against guidelines before banning your account)

The same thing happens usually they want money before giving me my content not getting scammed again or we exchange numbers and nothing really happens so the ones I do get are gold mines
adidasflipflops

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:19 pm
adidasflipflops wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:03 pm I used to do this on the Letgo app. Met so many hot girls on there that I told about my fetish. I probably ended up having sex with at least half of them. I still get footjobs from a few today!
#1 Poshmark (options and filters are perfect to find what you’re looking for and they don’t monitor and filter messages)
#5 Mercari (same thing they give you chances but they watch your messages and warn you for going against guidelines before banning your account)

The same thing happens usually they want money before giving me my content not getting scammed again or we exchange numbers and nothing really happens so the ones I do get are gold mines
It’s all in how you talk to them. Also being attractive helps.
Flipflopsandboots

adidasflipflops wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:59 pm

So what do you say? And there’s no way I’m showing my face😂need to remain anonymous.
Flipflopsandboots

So here’s another Poshmark hit. I forgot her name or don’t even know it honestly. BUT she did take my idea into consideration and make a full fledge IG page for feet content and is willing to sell some shoes. Here’s a pic of her feet and the next one will be her shoes.

https://ibb.co/DCGS33v
Flipflopsandboots

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:08 pm So here’s another Poshmark hit. I forgot her name or don’t even know it honestly. BUT she did take my idea into consideration and make a full fledge IG page for feet content and is willing to sell some shoes. Here’s a pic of her feet and the next one will be her shoes.

Here are her shoes. Idk which ones are all for sale but if you want I can send the IG information.

https://ibb.co/TgQk1N4
adidasflipflops

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:08 pm So here’s another Poshmark hit. I forgot her name or don’t even know it honestly. BUT she did take my idea into consideration and make a full fledge IG page for feet content and is willing to sell some shoes. Here’s a pic of her feet and the next one will be her shoes.

Love her!
adidasflipflops

Flipflopsandboots wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:04 pm
adidasflipflops wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:59 pm

So what do you say? And there’s no way I’m showing my face😂need to remain anonymous.
You just talk normally and casually and then after you buy them keep talking to her about buying more pairs and keep the causal convo going. Just talk to her like you would a girl you want to be friends with.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

omg. Dude. Holy SHIT.
Bbrode

Post by Bbrode »

Lovely what size is she?