Friends Extremely Well Worn Rainbow Sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Drescq

Friends Extremely Well Worn Rainbow Sandals

Post by Drescq »

So I have been talking to this girl for almost a year now and since the day I’ve met her she’s always worn this pair of brown rainbow sandals. These sandals have been worn everyday in the Florida heat for years to the point that the soles are cracking from heat and black from her sweat and grime. About a month ago I had asked her if they were her only sandals to which she replied “no, they’re just my favorites. They’re my fuck it sandals” which threw me into a spiral of thoughts of her wearing them to class, shopping, etc. She invited me to go to the gym with her today but I had offered to pick her up since she was close to it and she prefers me driving anyway. When I went to pick her up she brought a pair of socks, an old pair of gym shoes, and was wearing her sandals. This is when I realized that this was my chance to do as I pleased with them. As soon as we got into the gym and warmed up, I told her I had to go back to the car to “grab something I forgot.”

I rush to the car, heart beating quick from both my workout and the anticipation of what these sandals smell and taste like since I’ve never had the chance to be alone with them since they never come off of her feet. As soon as I finish taking my pictures, I put my face to them. I was initially going to just taste them as I do with most sandals I’ve experienced before, but these rainbows had a strong stench to them. It was as if I was smelling a pair of flats from all the daily wear and sweat absorption. After I got to really smell them I decided to lay my tongue in the toe resting area and omg were they salty. The more I licked them the saltier it tasted. I eventually started pressing my tongue on the heel area and I felt like I was licking her feet.

Once I finished giving them a tongue bath I went back in, finished my workout, and pretended like one of the best experiences didn’t just happen for me. We got back into the car once we were finished, she slips off her socks and sneakers and proceeds to slip on her now licked up rainbows. I’m excited to smell and taste them again since she’ll most certainly continue wearing them!

Here are some pics of them:
https://ibb.co/GvD3V8M
https://ibb.co/Khhjs3T
https://ibb.co/c1B1MXY
SlidesFan48

Re: Friends Extremely Well Worn Rainbow Sandals

Post by SlidesFan48 »

Dude!!! 🤤
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Damn those are beat where her sneakers that worn out
Drescq

Post by Drescq »

Her sneakers were some old adidas running shoes but she wore them with socks so they didn’t smell or anything. I also visited her not loo long ago and saw that she had a wide array of shoes so for her to concentrate wear these sandals was beyond lucky for me
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Drescq wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:30 am Her sneakers were some old adidas running shoes but she wore them with socks so they didn’t smell or anything. I also visited her not loo long ago and saw that she had a wide array of shoes so for her to concentrate wear these sandals was beyond lucky for me
Damn too bad she should be wearing those adidas sockless but those rainbows are so hot I remember a girl back in high school wore them
Tranger41

Post by Tranger41 »

Dude that’s so hot, I love girls in rainbow sandals!!! By far the sexiest flip flops! Sometimes I sniff my sisters rainbows
Drescq

Post by Drescq »

Tranger41 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:09 am Dude that’s so hot, I love girls in rainbow sandals!!! By far the sexiest flip flops! Sometimes I sniff my sisters rainbows
Tell me more about it! My shoe fetish started with my sisters floral toms
Tranger41

Post by Tranger41 »

Rainbow flip flops are very popular for girls to wear in my area! Always loved seeing girls wear them in school and out in public. Love the imprints the flip flops hold of the girls feet. My sister has several pairs, she’s slightly older than me! Easy access I always sniff and use hers.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Tranger41 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:56 pm Rainbow flip flops are very popular for girls to wear in my area! Always loved seeing girls wear them in school and out in public. Love the imprints the flip flops hold of the girls feet. My sister has several pairs, she’s slightly older than me! Easy access I always sniff and use hers.
Very nice! Would love to see some pics
Tranger41

Post by Tranger41 »

Yes soon as I’m able to get some pics I’ll post them! Would love to see the girl wearing those sexy worn rainbows you posted