be careful, guys!!! sperm can show by using a blacklight

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

be careful, guys!!! sperm can show by using a blacklight

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

yes, it's true. under a black light, sperm shows up as a white, or off-white color. don't ever leave a messy jizzwad in a woman's shoes. clean it out! he might be keen to this knowledge, and will know you are jizzing her sexy heels!
gamergirll971

Re: be careful, guys!!! sperm can show by using a blacklight

Post by gamergirll971 »

i feel like you recently get caught lol
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

There’s ain’t no women I know smart enough to use a black light.
2zether2

Post by 2zether2 »

Well I suppose you're right that a woman may not know to use a blacklight at any given moment to check her shoes out let alone have a blacklight. However I suspect that this gentleman is letting us know this cuz he went out with his girlfriend or wife at a club and blacklights were the only lighting in the place or like a private party that had a lot of blacklights like a Halloween party even maybe bowling alley that used a lot of blacklights. So in that environment unsuspectingly anything everyone present would see especially her even if it's just the two of you would be potentially her and several others seeing man cum residual all over her shoes people maybe like what is up with all the white splatter over your shoes girl? I'm thinking this maybe the reason idk
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

2zether2 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:28 pm everyone present would see especially her even if it's just the two of you would be potentially her and several others seeing man cum residual all over her shoes people maybe like what is up with all the white splatter over your shoes girl?
Best case scenario right there!
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

2zether2 wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:28 pm Well I suppose you're right that a woman may not know to use a blacklight at any given moment to check her shoes out let alone have a blacklight. However I suspect that this gentleman is letting us know this cuz he went out with his girlfriend or wife at a club and blacklights were the only lighting in the place or like a private party that had a lot of blacklights like a Halloween party even maybe bowling alley that used a lot of blacklights. So in that environment unsuspectingly anything everyone present would see especially her even if it's just the two of you would be potentially her and several others seeing man cum residual all over her shoes people maybe like what is up with all the white splatter over your shoes girl? I'm thinking this maybe the reason idk
I’m not stupid enough to get caught for one I can control my urges from years of practice. However if I want to hunt and find a shoe I find sexy, there’s nothing stopping me from claiming my prey.
MrGuyBro

Post by MrGuyBro »

That's why sneakers and such are the best, just nut in the toes
cumfoot

Post by cumfoot »

Can confirm. Check this out.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i didn't get caught jizzing shoes. no. i am just offering some advice. if you jizz the shoes. and clean up the mess, nobody will suspect you. you can go back and leave a sopping wet mess in/on them again. but if you jizz a girl's pair of heels, or whatever, and you leave an obvious wad there, she is gonna notice. women know what jizz smells like, and what it looks like, and if they suspect it is jizz, they might get the info about using a blacklight to confirm their suspicions. women are keen, savvy humans. just be careful is all i'm suggesting. i am not against jizzing a pair of shoes.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

So I actually go to my local bar and look at girls shoes sometimes and get off on seeing stains. This particular place has a lot of black lights that line the walkways and bar area. I will say that out of the 10000 girls that come in and out of there only 2 of them have I ever seen clean stains on them. One is this server that works there. I am 99.999% sure her boyfriend or husband has a shoe fetish. She has 3 different pairs of shoes she regularly wears and only her flats and Keds seem to have the clear cum stains. I have chatted with her alot as I am a regular at this place. I unfortunately casually mentioned while drunk one night that I thought she had cute feet as she changed into her Rainbow brand flip flops as she got ready to leave. She giggled a bit and said thanks and that she gets compliments on them all the time. I asked if her boyfriend (I think fiancée now) liked them too jokingly and she said “ha! Oh yeah, he does” while laughing. That confirmed it for me that it was 100% cum on them. I don’t think he’s into Running shoes like me as her Adidas NMD sneakers she wears have no stains. Such a shame. I hope he’s on her and reading this cause if so man would love to see some pics or videos of the action!