Scored mother in-laws shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

deckelsmouk

Re: Scored mother in-laws shoes!

Post by deckelsmouk »

This is to sprad liters of cum in and over those beauties. Knowing how hot the owner is the pleasure will be doubble. Did you smell them bevore you cum in ? How do they taste .... i imagine wonderfull by seeing the mil. I love this post. Thanks for publishing
dirkcandid

Post by dirkcandid »

she is so hot!
TheFeetDream

Post by TheFeetDream »

deckelsmouk wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:44 am This is to sprad liters of cum in and over those beauties. Knowing how hot the owner is the pleasure will be doubble. Did you smell them bevore you cum in ? How do they taste .... i imagine wonderfull by seeing the mil. I love this post. Thanks for publishing

You have idea how great these smell hint of perfume and lots of sweet sweaty odour, I get my nose right where her toe prints are and sniff so hard and deep makes me so erect, I like to lick and smell one shoe whilst dropping my load on the other :D

I'm going back there around August this year I'm thinking of stealing another pair but I'm thinking this time I should try buy a pair that look the same that's been worn but someone else cos that would honestly make me so hard knowing she's walking in someone else's heels
TheFeetDream

Post by TheFeetDream »

Hey guys if you really love my mil as much as I do

I'm selling her complete set of photos which contain her in lingerie and high heels, sexy Christmas photos as well. All up there's 29 photos!!

$50 AUD trust me it's worth it
Photos will either be sent to email
Or by download link

Which ever is preferred :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

TheFeetDream wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:19 pm
deckelsmouk wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:44 am This is to sprad liters of cum in and over those beauties. Knowing how hot the owner is the pleasure will be doubble. Did you smell them bevore you cum in ? How do they taste .... i imagine wonderfull by seeing the mil. I love this post. Thanks for publishing

You have idea how great these smell hint of perfume and lots of sweet sweaty odour, I get my nose right where her toe prints are and sniff so hard and deep makes me so erect, I like to lick and smell one shoe whilst dropping my load on the other :D

I'm going back there around August this year I'm thinking of stealing another pair but I'm thinking this time I should try buy a pair that look the same that's been worn but someone else cos that would honestly make me so hard knowing she's walking in someone else's heels
Definitely do that
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Goldmine
Too bad she keeps them stored. Makes it a challenge to snag and sniff…lol
Great job
TheFeetDream

Post by TheFeetDream »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:18 pm Goldmine
Too bad she keeps them stored. Makes it a challenge to snag and sniff…lol
Great job

It does man but think about being stored away locks in the smell, also prevents dust collecting on them. Which makes for amazing locking an sniffing. Remember that next time you see a pair of worn shoes in a box ;)
TheFeetDream

Perfect score

Post by TheFeetDream »

Hey guys so my partner actually came to me and said she wants to take photos of her feet and sell online, she's been watching a heap of tik tok videos where girls have only fans and sell feet pics. I did suggest to her that maybe selling worn shoes might bring money to she has no idea I'm right into feet and high heels

The best part is she said to me, we can buy high heels from op shops that are already worn, she will wear them for a bit then sell them for profit

I'm just agreeing and saying yes that sounds like a good smart idea

Now because I've show you guys photos of my partners mum it's to risky for me to do my partners feet photos on here with this account and she's going to want to access the account as well

So I'll be making a new account just for my partners feet, however I won't be sharing the name of the account incase someone snakes me into linking this thread onto her post

So new account will be totally unrecognisable to this account and in no way will I be giving hints as it's to risky

My only other option would be to delete this thread but I love you guys and I want you guys to love my MIL and appreciate what she's done for you. So please don't be a snake it may be funny but you could ruin my life

My content is for your personal use, alot of it will be free to start off with before we start an only fans so stay tuned to new post on shoe session in the upcoming weeks

I've already ordered my partner brand new heels as well to show her feet off with, I'm booking her in for a pedi as well so be great full my hard earned money spent is for your pleasure all I ask is eventually is to show support and hopefully for the more dedicated fans to donate, because without donations you'll get next to no content E even worse won't be as many worn shoes for sale

So please guys I'm not begging, I'm just saying if you want good content then please support the new account you'll know it when you see it :)
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Got you man
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut