Buying from Poshmark

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converselover110

Re: Buying from Poshmark

Post by converselover110 »

I've had two canelled before there. While PM is quite more lax on slow shipping, they will cancel an order if someone doesn't send it out. I did have a pair of nine west flats I ordered for myself where they canceled the order, then it relisted it on another account. Both accounts were resellers too. Managed to buy it then and got them no problem.

Otoh, ebay I've gotten burned more by sellers not sending stuff out. Eventually the accounts get deleted for it. Though sometimes I've had like 2 week delays because the sellers were not there but did not set it up in system. Last time someone didn't send something out, I asked Ebay to look into it and got my money back, a few weeks later, the account was gone.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

^^^

See, the problem with buyingfrom resellers is, there’s almost always no telling who wore the shoes beforehand. Could have even been a guy.

On the upside, the reseller would almost certainly give zero fucks who is buying their shoes
lover88

Post by lover88 »

i found a lot of nice heels on poshmark but unfortunately you cant order from europe :(
feetinheelsaddict.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

rush440 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:28 am ^^^

See, the problem with buyingfrom resellers is, there’s almost always no telling who wore the shoes beforehand. Could have even been a guy.

On the upside, the reseller would almost certainly give zero fucks who is buying their shoes
Well in my case, they were brand new. No wear.

Either way, I personally don't care too much, I'm more in it for the shoes.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

I’ve bought several pairs of heels from poshmark and mercari. Haven’t had a cancellation yet. I just purchase and no questions asked, as to not raise any flags. Maybe just the sellers I’ve bought from not caring all that much who’s purchasing from them.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

thatman1 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:11 am I’ve bought several pairs of heels from poshmark and mercari. Haven’t had a cancellation yet. I just purchase and no questions asked, as to not raise any flags. Maybe just the sellers I’ve bought from not caring all that much who’s purchasing from them.
Have you gotten any handwritten notes with your purchase? If so would love to see them. To me that’s almost as exciting as the shoes themselves!
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

rush440 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:39 pm
thatman1 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:11 am I’ve bought several pairs of heels from poshmark and mercari. Haven’t had a cancellation yet. I just purchase and no questions asked, as to not raise any flags. Maybe just the sellers I’ve bought from not caring all that much who’s purchasing from them.
Have you gotten any handwritten notes with your purchase? If so would love to see them. To me that’s almost as exciting as the shoes themselves!
I actually have. Out of all my purchases I’ve only had 1 that wrote “Thanks for purchasing (my name) hope you enjoy these ;)” although I think I may have kept it in the box the shoes came in and it got thrown out.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

thatman1 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:34 pm
rush440 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:39 pm
I actually have. Out of all my purchases I’ve only had 1 that wrote “Thanks for purchasing (my name) hope you enjoy these ;)” although I think I may have kept it in the box the shoes came in and it got thrown out.
Awww man that sucks! Would have loved to seen it.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Good hints. Here in Brazil I use enjoei (something like 'I'm sick of it' in a literal translation). Such like Poshmark and such, always no questions asked whatsoever; besides the usual 'is it still available?' Most girls were kind, and they even send me notes thanking me for the purchase. I had only three or four cancelations. One of them appeared to be a scam, since she kind of refused to sell the shoes, mainly because of a buyer protection. Two of them did not send... a pair of cowgirl boots and Animale clogs... I believe they do not read the terms of service, and when you buy something from them, the comission from the marketplace is too high, and they decide to disappear, mainly because the income from the transaction is not satisfactory for them. As a buyer, when that happens, you have to wait like 15 working days to get a refund. Buying shoes online is a lottery.

I used ebay sometimes, but most sellers don't ship to Brazil. Now, we can rent a redirection address to have it sent.
Lynn240

Post by Lynn240 »

wifey-heels wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:12 pm I’ve only had the issue one time. You can usually tell by what’s in their closet as to how much they get the fascination we have. Other than that I’ve had good luck…Mercari sucks ass though…I got booted because I talked to someone about her nylons. Never go back to that site.
I have plenty of nylons if your looking for some👀