Buying from Poshmark

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Buying from Poshmark

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Have any of you shoecummers ever attempted to buy a pair of ladies shoes from Poshmark, and the seller kept making up excuses on not shipping them, and then she cancelled the order? It has happened to me more than once. Is it maybe because i am a male, and have a male name, and ladies are skittish, for whatever reason, about selling their shoes to a guy? It makes you wonder. I have both a shoe fetish AND a purse fetish, and have attempted to buy either of them on Poshmark, and have gotten the run-around on the tardiness of the shipments, and then the seller cancels the order. Sometimes i don't even care to ask why. Anyway, let's hear from any of you shoe jizzers and their dealings with Poshmark.
wifey-heels

Re: Buying from Poshmark

Post by wifey-heels »

I’ve only had the issue one time. You can usually tell by what’s in their closet as to how much they get the fascination we have. Other than that I’ve had good luck…Mercari sucks ass though…I got booted because I talked to someone about her nylons. Never go back to that site.
DrFlats

Post by DrFlats »

I’ve bought 8 pairs of shoes from 5 different women on Poshmark (3 pairs from the same woman on two different occasions). I’ve never had an issue with having orders fulfilled even though my name is clearly masculine. I don’t ask them weird questions about their footwear, like how long ago they wore them, or if they carry a smell. I just look for shoes with footprints in the inside or look for the key phrases like “well worn” or “well loved” and filter by low to high price. Then I just order them and hope they smell and taste as good as they look. Sometimes I’ll look through their profiles incase they modeled their feet in a pair of shoes on a different listing.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

DrFlats wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:50 pm I’ve bought 8 pairs of shoes from 5 different women on Poshmark (3 pairs from the same woman on two different occasions). I’ve never had an issue with having orders fulfilled even though my name is clearly masculine. I don’t ask them weird questions about their footwear, like how long ago they wore them, or if they carry a smell. I just look for shoes with footprints in the inside or look for the key phrases like “well worn” or “well loved” and filter by low to high price. Then I just order them and hope they smell and taste as good as they look. Sometimes I’ll look through their profiles incase they modeled their feet in a pair of shoes on a different listing.
Would love to see some of your favorite scores!!!

Any Tieks?
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

I've bought over 20 pairs I don't have a profile picture and I don't ask any questions other then how long did you own them and what did you wear them for.
DrFlats

Post by DrFlats »

rush440 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:03 pm

Any Tieks?
I actually did buy a pair of yellow size 9 Tieks from Facebook Marketplace. The lady was selling them for $15 before shipping, so I bought them on impulse lol. Most Tieks seem really expensive, even heavily used, so these were a steal. They have a bit of a chlorine smell, which is unfortunate, but the insoles still had a salty taste to them. I was really lusting for a pair of Tieks because one of my science teachers in high school who I had a bit of a crush on had a pair of black Tieks that she’d wear barefoot. I wanted a pair that I could use to simulate playing with her shoes
rucksack9000

Post by rucksack9000 »

I've bought dozens of shoes on Poshmark. Only had a handful of cancels. Most likely due to the listing being older and they can't find the item in their house, or they are off at college and their stuff is elsewhere, etc. I never assume malice. Just don't ask any obviously pervy questions and if anyone questions your name just say it's your husbands account or you are trans.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

rucksack9000 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:00 pm I've bought dozens of shoes on Poshmark. Only had a handful of cancels. Most likely due to the listing being older and they can't find the item in their house, or they are off at college and their stuff is elsewhere, etc. I never assume malice. Just don't ask any obviously pervy questions and if anyone questions your name just say it's your husbands account or you are trans.
Hi. I never ask a thing to these ladies, except for the obvious question. "When do you think you will be shipping them?" Anyway, i gotta be careful to how the lady reacts just to that question. She could think i am rushing her. It's crazy.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

DrFlats wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:35 pm
rush440 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:03 pm

Any Tieks?
I actually did buy a pair of yellow size 9 Tieks from Facebook Marketplace. The lady was selling them for $15 before shipping, so I bought them on impulse lol. Most Tieks seem really expensive, even heavily used, so these were a steal. They have a bit of a chlorine smell, which is unfortunate, but the insoles still had a salty taste to them. I was really lusting for a pair of Tieks because one of my science teachers in high school who I had a bit of a crush on had a pair of black Tieks that she’d wear barefoot. I wanted a pair that I could use to simulate playing with her shoes
Awwww. Maybe she washed them beforehand? If you’re upfront about asking if they’ve been cleaned and say that you have an allergy you might have good results. I’ve seen some guy do that.

And regarding your teacher, that is awesome! I would LOVE to get my hands on a pair of heavily used teacher flats. All the sweating they do in the early fall and late spring while walking around outside and in the classroom… heavenly.
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

Can you post pics from her Poshmark page so we can see the pair?