Buying from Poshmark

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoeinone

Re: Buying from Poshmark

Post by Shoeinone »

All you have to say is your buying for your niece works great.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

yet another seller on Poshmark is taking her own sweet time shipping a pair of pumps i bought earlier this week. Maybe the suggestion, that females don't want to ship a pair of their shoes to a guy, is true. For the most part, since 2015, i have bought 50 pair of pumps off Poshmark, and the seller did not delay the shipment. Maybe shoe cumming is actually becoming a thing in the world of fashion, and women don't want guys using their footwear for semenal target practice. It is just kinda weird that they delay shipment.
i think if i keep buying pumps, i will have quite a great little pump wardrobe!
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

That’s only happened to me once. A order was cancelled after I bought a pair of shoes. Why I’m not sure and was able to get my money back. I usually don’t ask any questions what so ever when it comes to buying shoes. BUT I have asked people are they willing to send me content of them wearing the shoes and I’ve gotten like 3 consistent women who send me pics and videos on a weekly basis!
weitzman2

Post by weitzman2 »

I've bought shoes from hot local news ladies on poshmark. Never had any issues because I have the shipping address as a made up female name.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

weitzman2 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:52 am I've bought shoes from hot local news ladies on poshmark. Never had any issues because I have the shipping address as a made up female name.
Wow
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

I once got girls clothes and shoes brand new from a company on ebay and I messaged and said can you please not write what it is on the front of the package i got a reply saying "no we will be writing whats in it" I said ok cancel my order got a reply saying "too late" I said what is going on I just bought this you can cancel it and the next day I get a reply saying something like "we are so sorry you had to deal with this" which means someone else seen these messages and was like what are you doing better say sorry!!
leathersneakers82

Post by leathersneakers82 »

I have gotten some of my best worn sneakers off of Poshmark. I always check and see what is on there.
Dingdingdong

Post by Dingdingdong »

I usually just use the initial of my first name and it works a treat. I’ve bought a few pairs, but I always like to know what the women look like that wore them and what their feet look like 🤤
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

I buy shoes there all the time, but some did cancel my order oh well they lost money talk
lijones

Post by lijones »

I e bought and sold probably 100 pairs by now, no issues