Sister in laws Nikes: pounded and cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wetpumas

Sister in laws Nikes: pounded and cummed

Post by Wetpumas »

Hi everyone. As of late I have become more confident and active.If you don't follow the sneaker board,I have introduced everyone to my favorite Nike pussies. They belonged to my sister in law,but I started fucking them before I liberated them from the pile to be thrown out. I have been pounding cock into them for about two years straight.They're the best sneaker pussy I ever had and I just wanted to share them. They take cum like it's their job....because it is....enjoy https://i.imgur.com/QUu8mc2.mp4
Last edited by Wetpumas on Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
floplove

Re: Sister in laws Nikes: pounded and cummed

Post by floplove »

What a great rescue from being thrown out.
It breaks my heart to think off all the well worn shoes being tossed out by hot women everyday.
Give them a second life,turned into our cum dumpsters
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

floplove wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:44 am What a great rescue from being thrown out.
It breaks my heart to think off all the well worn shoes being tossed out by hot women everyday.
Give them a second life,turned into our cum dumpsters
Hi,thanks. I love fucking these,they get it very regularly. I'd save them all if I could, some women just have a knack for wearing out sneaks ,that makes them perfect to be cum dumpsters,I wish more women knew that. The more cum these get the better they get. I'll keep pumping it in....
Last edited by Wetpumas on Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
sej275

Post by sej275 »

Would be great if you could use a pair she would wear again.
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

sej275 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:13 am Would be great if you could use a pair she would wear again.
Hi, I know for a fact she wore these after I fucked them. Her sneakers introduced me to the Nike Revolution 2 and I've been in love with them ever since. So every time I visited I would load them up until the day, that i could just make them mine. I have more than a few pairs of Revolutions, I've never had a pair that didn't love cock.
sej275

Post by sej275 »

Let’s see her pics
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

sej275 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:50 pm Let’s see her pics
Hi, I'm sorry,but out of respect for her I will not be posting any pictures of her. I hope you understand.Her old worn out Nikes are a different story,they are my beautiful,super well worn,cock hungry, cum dumpsters.They are special to me because of how great they are to fuck.
Wetpumas

Post by Wetpumas »

Hi again,just to bring my love for these slutty dumpsters to completion,here's the left pussy getting fucked and unloaded in. Two more videos in the sneaker forum of some good pounding on her. But in this one she pretty much swallows all of the cum,almost........she spits out just a little. https://i.imgur.com/F2ZDrxu.mp4
Kesha_fray1

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

Please upload the photo here again please