Discarded Danskos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DanskoJoe

Discarded Danskos

Post by DanskoJoe »

I worked as a custodian at an apartment complex and one of my duties was taking the tenants' trash to the dumpster. One night I found a pair of brown leather Dansko clogs on top of a trash bin. I immediately felt a little twitch in my pants. I picked them up and felt of the leather. The leather was worn and extremely soft. They were a size 40, so I assumed they had belonged to a woman. As I walked back to my truck, I kept feeling the soft leather between my fingers. My cock was getting harder by the minute. When work was over I took them home for some fun.

When I got home, I noticed that they weren't in the most clean of conditions. I spent some time and effort working with them to get them as clean as I could. Once the leather dried, I began to rub and knead it to make it soft again. As I cleaned and rubbed the clogs, I felt myself getting horny again. Without hesitation, I laid down on the sofa and positioned myself on top of the clogs. I humped and grinded myself into those clogs. I rubbed and savored all that soft supple leather. I began to tremble and tingle all over as the pressure of the impending orgasm built to the breaking point. While grinding against the soles and fondling the supple leather, I unloaded a flood of jizz.

I kept and enjoyed those clogs until the soles began to fall apart. I would have burned them, which is another passion of mine. Instead I removed the leather uppers and nailed them to sturdier soles. I still have fun with them.
jonno1066

Re: Discarded Danskos

Post by jonno1066 »

Man, that is a hot story. I love the way that you're totally into it, but that you're not perving on anyone else or weirding them out. It's healthy. Keep up the good work!