Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rome

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested

Post by Rome »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:10 pm Get fucked, it's offenseive. I know there's a lot of females who browse this forum who rightly would be offended by the language being used.
I'm right and you don't like it. Fair enough
White Knight? I kinda like that lol.
You mean the 3 or 4 twats that very seldom share content on here? They’re here to promote their clip stores and chase after money, sort of like YOU. I highly doubt they would care. So do us all a favor, go and work on your forum sig some more, and let us enjoy the content being posted of these bimbos.
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

At least I don't have to make fake female profiles to be able to communicate with women 😂
Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Ok no one wants to read this BS. Check her out lying to me about the dirt and sweat inside her mules:

https://ibb.co/PZ8tQWK
Rome

Post by Rome »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:17 pm I'm not trying to save lives, just pointing out how disrespectful you are. I suppose you're pro-rape too huh? After all, they're just bimbos, bitches etc etc jeez
If they dress provocatively, then they may as well open the front door to a back alley meeting.
the_nightfox

Post by the_nightfox »

Can’t wait to see some cum blasted pics!!! She sounds like a complete bitch which makes it even hotter. You should send the pics to her as others have said
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

the_nightfox wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:27 pm Can’t wait to see some cum blasted pics!!! She sounds like a complete bitch which makes it even hotter. You should send the pics to her as others have said
So if I send her pics she'll know it's me and it's not hard to track people down nowadays. Risk getting in trouble.

Instead I'd like to fuck them and evenly spread my cum inside. She wont be able to tell. Ive done it plenty of times. I can return through purchase protection with the truth- They're more damaged than she disclosed. (We like this of course.)

With this plan, She'll have to handle/ resell them. The thought of her unknowingly receiving her shoes filled with cum gets me so excited. At least the insides will be a little cleaner from all the scrubbing with my cock :wink:
Bbrode

Post by Bbrode »

Yes you should fill them multiple times and return them to her. Please post pics of the shoes before and after. Don’t show her what u did to them ever.
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Bbrode wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:29 am Yes you should fill them multiple times and return them to her. Please post pics of the shoes before and after. Don’t show her what u did to them ever.
Just waiting for her to ship them.
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Bbrode wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:29 am Yes you should fill them multiple times and return them to her. Please post pics of the shoes before and after. Don’t show her what u did to them ever.
Believe it or not I've bought shoes from women who told me after the fact they knew why i was buying them and they either didn't mind or even enjoyed the thought of it. For those women, I absolutely show them they're favorite shoes completely fucked and full of cum. For other women I will hint at it through reviews of the seller. I will say things like "They're perfect. I had to get in them right away! Or "Smooth transaction, I'm in them now as I review!".

But there's something about fucking a rude woman's shoes.
strakka

Post by strakka »

illFyourflats wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:02 am
Believe it or not I've bought shoes from women who told me after the fact they knew why i was buying them and they either didn't mind or even enjoyed the thought of it. For those women, I absolutely show them they're favorite shoes completely fucked and full of cum. For other women I will hint at it through reviews of the seller. I will say things like "They're perfect. I had to get in them right away! Or "Smooth transaction, I'm in them now as I review!".

But there's something about fucking a rude woman's shoes.
That's awesome that you've had those kinds of interactions back. So much more exciting when you get the shoes and fuck them.