Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

illFyourflats

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested

Post by illFyourflats »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:26 pm Maybe you made her feel uncomfortable., and maybe she knew what your intentions were....
Me: Hey are these still available?
Seller: *Reads message but ignores*
Me the next day: "are these still up for sale?"
Seller: *insults then blocks*

Tootsies: WHOA YOU'RE MAKING HER UNCOMFORTABLE.
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Ok so if anyone wants the pictures, PM me and I'll send you the link
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 pm
illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:39 pm
OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:34 pm Bimbo? Whore? Bitch? Twat? Do you guys hear yourselves?
Go away honestly. I was going to upload images but now I won't because I can't trust you. This was more of a playful post but you're ruining it..
Cry me a river!
What's playful about misogyny?

I have no issues with what gets you off but there's no need for disrespect

It's a playful post, relax white knight. There are plenty of fake maidens for you to save on the internet. If you don't like the content or his post, why bother responding to it? Just move along.
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Ken_Masters31 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:57 pm
OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 pm
illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:39 pm
OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:34 pm Bimbo? Whore? Bitch? Twat? Do you guys hear yourselves?
Go away honestly. I was going to upload images but now I won't because I can't trust you. This was more of a playful post but you're ruining it..
Cry me a river!
What's playful about misogyny?

I have no issues with what gets you off but there's no need for disrespect

It's a playful post, relax white knight. There are plenty of fake maidens for you to save on the internet. If you don't like the content or his post, why bother responding to it? Just move along.
Well said.
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

I'm responding because it's a forum so I'm allowed my opinion...derr
Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:01 pm I'm responding because it's a forum so I'm allowed my opinion...derr
Well thank you so much for participating. Kindly fuck off now. You're shoesession's hemorrhoid.
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

Get fucked, it's offenseive. I know there's a lot of females who browse this forum who rightly would be offended by the language being used.
I'm right and you don't like it. Fair enough
White Knight? I kinda like that lol.

Kik @ OnTootsies
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:10 pm Get fucked, it's offenseive. I know there's a lot of females who browse this forum who rightly would be offended by the language being used.
Dude you're not getting it. You're not saving lives here. Stop bothering random people online to feel like you've done something important. Move on with your life lol
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:10 pm Get fucked, it's offenseive. I know there's a lot of females who browse this forum who rightly would be offended by the language being used.
You're so soft. Language being used? This is what I mean you act like you're holier-than-thou and piss in people's shoes at the same time. difference is none of us are crying in your posts we let you live so return the favor you Clown
Last edited by illFyourflats on Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

I'm not trying to save lives, just pointing out how disrespectful you are. I suppose you're pro-rape too huh? After all, they're just bimbos, bitches etc etc jeez

Kik @ OnTootsies