SHOULD I BUY IT?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelsf

SHOULD I BUY IT?

Post by heelsf »

I found a heels that im very interested of buying from her that is pretty worn heels which assumingly she uses it for some office work, it could be a cheap heels but damn the seller is prettt hot and her heels makes me horny, As you can see later on the photo there is some white stains from her heels, which makes me think that some of her co-workers would cum on it
titans rule

Re: SHOULD I BUY IT?

Post by titans rule »

lets see a pic of her, shoes arent that great
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Sexy slutty heels and especially if she wears them to work, but they don't look particularly like cum stains? Probably just foot crud? Add your own cumstains 😁
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those shoes are totally hot. If you play it cool you might get more shoes from her in the future. Strike up a friendly conversation with her when you pick them up and see where it goes.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

No doubt about it. Buy them!
Acerbobo

Post by Acerbobo »

That's her toe sweat
heelsf

Post by heelsf »

update i ask her to take photos of her wearing them but i think that she refuses and just send me just this photo https://ibb.co/Mk9jqCR
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:05 am Sexy slutty heels and especially if she wears them to work, but they don't look particularly like cum stains? Probably just foot crud? Add your own cumstains 😁
If those are sweat stains from her feet, those shoes would be a delicacy to be sniffed and licked slowly.