Steve Madden’s filled with cum! 😻

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubiloverxxx

Steve Madden’s filled with cum! 😻

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

So every now and then my husband Jack goes away on business for a few days at a time… whenever he does, we have this little ritual whereby I slip one of my heels into his luggage so he can have some fun when he’s in his hotel room all alone. 😻
Anyway, this time I decided my Steve Maddens needed some quality time away from my closet hehe… and this time Jack took a few pics before tidying up his mess…. You can see how long he has been fucking my beautiful shoe by the way he’s misshapen the toe box!! He’s such a naughty boy isn’t he? 😈😻

Richie

Re: Steve Madden’s filled with cum! 😻

Post by Richie »

Very nice. I was a consultant for many years and used to stay at least two times at a hotel. I always had a big bag of used women shoes with me to play around with
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Well done. Lucky man.
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

Ohh baby! Those are very sexy!!!
heelsup1

Post by heelsup1 »

very sexy.